AP Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Notification 2018 Apply Online / APPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria / AP Pashu Mitras Veterinary Assistant Notification 2018 Apply Online / AP Pashu Mitras Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2018 Selection Process at www.psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is going to Announce Employment Notification for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon In Animal Husbandry Department General Recruitment, Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the Proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s website www.psc.ap.gov.in to the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development & Fisheries Department.
The Candidates who Possess Requisite Qualification may Apply Online by Satisfying Themselves about the Terms and Conditions of this Recruitment. The Details of Vacancies are given below
Name of the Post
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years.
Educational Qualification – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University / Institution in India or abroad.
Application Fee – Applicant must pay Rs. 250/ towards application processing fee and Rs 120/ towards Examination Fee
Selection Process – (i) Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based. and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of Interview
- Submission of Online applications from Dt –
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. –
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination
- The Examination is likely to be held on –
Most Important Certificates
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate/SSC
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Community Certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC.
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopaedically Handicapped Candidates
How to Apply – APPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts Eligibility Candidate Application will be available on Commission’s Website www.psc.ap.gov.in