APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeons (CAS) Recruitment 2020 Apply Online / APPSC CAS Notification 2020 Eligibility Criteria / APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeons (CAS) Notification 2020 Selection Process / APPSC CAS Recruitment 2020 Apply Online at www.psc.ap.gov.in
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Amaravathi has gone to Annonce Employment Notification for Civil Assistant Surgeons In A.P.Insurance Medical Service (General Recruitment), Very Soon The proforma Application will be available on Commission’s Website www.psc.ap.gov.in
Civil Assistant Surgeons Main Examination Is Likely to Be Held On-Line Through Computer Based Test On After Notification Annonce Update Exam dates. There Would Be Objective Type Questions Which Are To Be Answered On Computer System, Fisheries Development Officers (FDO) MOCK TEST facility would be provided to the Applicants to Acquaint Themselves with the Computer Based Recruitment Test. An applicant can visit the Website and Practice the Answering Pattern under MOCK TEST Option Available on the Main page of website www.psc.ap.gov.in
Civil Assistant Surgeons Post Eligibility Candidates can Apply Online this post Notification Annonce APPSc is very Soon, this Post Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, how to Apply Detailed below
Name of the Post – Civil Assistant Surgeons in A.P. Insurance Medical Service.
Age Limit – APPSC Civil Assistant Surgeons (CAS) Posts Minimum 18 years & Maximum 42 years
Upper Age Limit
Educational Qualification – (a) M.B.B.S. Degree or an equivalent qualification as entered in the schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 as subsequently amended. (b) Must be a permanent Registered Medical Practitioner within the meaning of the Law for the time being existing in the State
Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee RS.120/ towards application processing fee is compulsory for all Applicants.
Selection Procedure – Selection Of Candidates For Appointment to The Posts Shall Be Based On The Merit In Main Exam and Preliminary Examination
How to Apply
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.psc.ap.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit Website and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit ON-LINE
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit ON-LINE
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Andhra Pradesh should apply.