APEPDCL Sub-Engineer (SE) Recruitment 2019 Apply Online, APEPDCL Sub-Engineer (SE) Notification 2019 Apply Online, APEPDCL Sub-Engineer (SE) Selection Process, APEPDCL Sub-Engineer (SE) Eligibility Criteria
Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APEPDCL) has Going to Announce Employment Notification for Recruitment For The Post of Sub-Engineer (Electrical) on Regular basis in Engineering Service, Soon Applications are invited on-line Through Website www.apeasternpower.com
|Name of the organization||Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APEPDCL)|
|Post Name||Sub-Engineer (Electrical)|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 18 years, Maximum Age 40 years|
|Qualification||Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (DEEE) or Graduation in Electrical Engineering|
Name of the Post – Sub-Engineer (Electrical) (APEPDCL)
Age Limit – Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 40 years, Relaxation in upper age Limit Permissible upto 5 years for SC / ST Candidates and upto 10 years for Physically Challenged (only Orthopaedically Challenged persons are Eligible) Candidates and Ex-Servicemen 3 years
Educational Qualification – Must possess a Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (DEEE) or Graduation in Electrical Engineering in addition to Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering (DEEE) or any other equivalent qualification in Electrical Discipline recognized by the Board/ Government of A.P/ India / UGC / DEC / AICTE as the case may be.
Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs.150/- towards Application Processing Fee (ii) Applicants under General category must also pay Rs.350/- towards Examination Fee in addition to the Application Processing Fee of Rs.150/ (iii) Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities, PH (OH) and Ex servicemen need not pay Examination fee of Rs.350/- iv) Candidates belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh will be considered as Non-Local in General category only, and are required to pay the above-prescribed fee Rs.150/- + Rs.350/-= Total Rs.500
Selection Process – Selections will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination as mentioned in the eligibility criteria.
Mode of Application – Eligible candidates may submit their applications so as to reach the concerned Superintending Engineer/Operation Circle / APEPDCL
List of Enclosures to be submitted with the Application Form
- Age Proof of age as recorded in SSC certificate or equivalent
- Provisional / Original Diploma / Degree Certificate.
- All Academic / Technical qualifications.
- Year-wise Marks sheets.
- Residence Certificate / School Study Certificate (as per proforma enclosed). Residence certificate will not be accepted, if a candidate has studied in any Educational Institution up to S.S.C or equivalent examination, such candidates have to produce study certificates invariably.
- Community Certificate
- Self Addressed Envelope of 11“ X 5“ duly affixing Postal stamps worth Rs.10/- (Ten Only).
- Two Passport size Photos attested by a Gazetted Officer in addition to the photos affixed on the application in an envelope (without 2 photos application will not be accepted)
- Physically Handicapped Certificate specifying the percentage of Handicapped certified by a Civil Surgeon of any Govt. Hospital (Medical Board).
- Ex-Servicemen certificate