APEPDCL Junior Assistant (JA) Recruitment 2020 Apply Online, APEPDCL Junior Assistant (JA) Recruitment 2020 Apply Online, APEPDCL Junior Assistant (JA) Selection Process, APEPDCL Junior Assistant (JA) Eligibility Criteria
Eastern Power Distribution Company Of A.P. Limited (APEPDCL) has Going to Announce Employment Notification for Junior Assistant on Regular basis in the following Operation Circles of APEPDCL, Soon Applications are invited through on-line from the Eligible Candidates in the Proforma. Application which is made Available on APEPDCL Website www.apeasternpower.com
|Name of the organization||Andhra Pradesh Power Distribution Corporation Limited (APEPDCL)|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant (JA)|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 18 years, Maximum Age 40 years|
|Qualification||Degree of B.A or B.Com., or B.Sc|
Name of the Post – Junior Assistant (JA)
Age Limit – Minimum age 18 years and maximum age 40 years, Relaxation in upper age limit upto 5 years for SC/ST candidates and upto 10 years for PH candidates is allowed. In respect of Ex-serviceman – 3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces
Education Qualification – Must hold the degree of B.A or B.Com., or B.Sc of any recognized university in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or State Act (or) any equivalent qualification. and Must have passed certificate course in Computer Application/Office Automation (MS-Office) offered by the Institutions recognized by the Govt. of A.P.
Selection Process – Selections will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying academic examination as mentioned in the eligibility criteria, subject to qualify in the “Proficiency on Office Automation with usage of computer and associated software test”, conducted by APEPDCL. No person shall be eligible for appointment unless he/she qualifies in the test i.e. “Proficiency in Office Automation with usage of computer and associated software test” conducted by APEPDCL.
How to Apply – Candidates can Download the Application Forms from the APEPDCL website www.apeasternpower.com
How to Apply – Eligible Candidates may Submit their Applications so as to reach the concerned Superintending Engineer, Operation Circle, APEPDCL
List of Enclosures to be Submitted with the Application Form
- Age Proof of age as recorded in SSC certificate or equivalent
- Provisional/ Original Degree Certificate.
- All Academic / Technical qualifications.
- Year-wise Marks sheets.
- Residence Certificate / School Study Certificate (as per proforma enclosed). Residence certificate will not be accepted, if a candidate has studied in any Educational Institution up to S.S.C or equivalent examination, such candidates have to produce study certificates invariably.
- Community Certificate
- Self Addressed Envelope of 11“ X 5“ duly affixing Postal stamps worth Rs.10/- (Ten Only).
- Two Passport size Photos attested by a Gazetted Officer in addition to the photos affixed on the application in an envelope (without 2 photos application will not be accepted)
- Physically Handicapped Certificate specifying the percentage of Handicapped certified by a Civil Surgeon of any Govt. Hospital (Medical Board).
- Ex-Servicemen certificate.