APCOB Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / APCOB Manager Notification 2017 Apply Online / APCOB Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria / APCOB Recruitment 2017 Apply Online at www.apcob.org
Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd (APCOB), is Announce Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Manager (Scale – I) vacancies on contract basis. Applications are invited for Appointment to the post of ‘Manager (Scale-I)’ in The A.P. State Cooperative Bank Ltd., (APCOB), Vijayawada
APCOB Recruitment 2017 Manager Posts Eligible candidates can apply online from 09-09-2017 to 19-09-2017 from Official Website at www.apcob.org. This Recruitment More Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & how to apply are given below
Name of The Post
Pay scale – The Scale of Pay for the post of Manager (Scale-I) at present is Rs.23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 (17 stages) plus four stagnation increments of Rs.1310/- each for every three completed years of service after reaching maximum of the scale. THE ANDHRA PRADESH STATE CO-OPERATIVE BANK Ltd.,(A State Govt. Partnered Scheduled Bank) HO, D No: 27-29-28, NTR Sahakara Bhavan, Governorpet, Vijayawada-520 002 Human Resource Development, Email-id: firstname.lastname@example.org 2 Approximate Gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay is Rs. 42055/- (as at August 2017) plus other allowances applicable such as Conveyance Allowance, Newspaper allowance, Telephone Bill reimbursement (CUG), Medical Allowance etc., and other benefits such as Contributory PF, Medical Reimbursement, Leave Encashment, LTC, Medical Aid, etc
Age Limit – Above 20 years – Below 28 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1988 and later than 01.08.1996 (both dates inclusive)
Educational Qualification – Graduate from a Recognized University with an aggregate of 50% or above.
- SC/ST/PC (intimation charges) – Rs.50/-
- General/BC (application + intimation charges) – Rs.500
Selection Process – The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and interview. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the online test/ Examination,
APCOB Recruitment 2017 Important Dates Manager Posts
- Opening Date for ON-LINE Registration of Application – 09.09.2017
- Closing date for ON-LINE Registration of Application – 19.09.2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee (ONLINE remittance only through Net Banking/Debit Card) – 19.09.2017
- Tentative date of online test – 14.10.2017 (Friday)
How to Apply – APCOB Recruitment 2017 Manager Eligible candidates can apply online through website www.apcob.org from 09-09-2017 to 19-09-2017.
- Before applying online candidate should have valid personal email ID, mobile no & scanned (digital) image of photograph & signature
- Log on to website www.apcob.org
- Click on “Recruitment”
- Select the desired post & Click on to apply online—>”Click here”
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the form
- Take print out of online application form for future use.