AP Nurse Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / AP MBBS & Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / AP MBBS & Staff Nurse Notification 2018 Apply Online / AP MBBS & Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process
AP Medical Health & Family Welfare Department has announced the employment Notification 2018 Recruitment for Nursing Services – Appointment of 1000 Staff Nurses on contract basis in Government General Hospitals under the control of Director of Medical Education – Permission issued
AP Guntur Staff Nurse Vacancies. Nearly 1000 posts are available in Guntur district. Office of the Director of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh invites the application forms for interested and eligible candidates only. Job hunters who wish to register for this recruitment can fill the AP Staff Nurse Application from .2018 to .2018 . For more details visit official site www.guntur.nic.in.
Name of The Post
Remuneration – Consolidated Pay (Fixed) Staff Nurses : Rs. 15,000/- only They are not eligible for any kind of Increments and Pay Revisions. The budget to be met from under 300 OCS.
Age limit – The candidate should not have completed 40 years of age as on .2018
Educational Qualification – Intermediate with Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (or) B.Sc Nursing Degree (or) M.Sc Nursing Degree. Permanently Registered in A.P Nursing and Midwives Council.
Fee – Each application must be accompanied by DD worth Rs.200.00 in favour of “To the Chairman, Hospital Development Society” concerned Government General Hospitals Exemption – SC &ST candidates are exempted from payment of fee
Method of Selection – Total Marks 100, 90 Marks will be allocated against marks obtained in the qualifying examination (average of all years) 10 marks for weight age from the date of passing academic examination @ 1 mark per year. There will be no interview, purely merit basis.
Rule of Reservation – 100 point roster will be applicable as per Rule 22 of the A.P State and Subordinate Service Rules and Presidential order should be followed. The excising contract appointment roster (Staff Nurses) should be continued strictly.
- Notification issued on 2018
- Applications invited from the eligible candidates from .2018
- Scrutiny of applications from .2018.
- Merit list displayed on .2018
- Counselling & appointment orders served to the individuals on .2018.
- All are should be joining duty on .2018.
- One self addressed cover size 12X26 cm with postal stamps for worth of Rs.35
- The application submitted without the required certificate and incomplete applications will be rejected summarily and self addressed post card
- The Superintendents concerned hospitals are requested to give appointment orders to the individuals who are selected as per merit by the selection committee.
- The Superintendents of the concerned Hospitals are requested to approach the Collector & District Magistrate and cooperate with the Collector and recruit the Staff Nurses on contract basis as per the guidelines issued.