AP SC/ST Backlog Post Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / APPSC SC/ST Backlog Notification 2018 Apply Online / AP SC/ST Backlog Post Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for www.visakhaddsw.cgg.gov.in / www.visakhapantam.nic.in.
The Government of Andhra Pradeshis going to announce soon Notification for Filling up of Backlog Vacancies for SC /ST in AP Last Grade Services in the cadre of Office Subordinate/ Watchman and Watchman-cum-Sweeper Posts, Applications are invited from eligible S.C. & S.T. Candidates for Recruitment to posts of Office Subordinate / Watchman, etc., in AP Last Grade Services for limited recruitment of backlog vacancies of S.C. & S.Ts in Visakhapatnam District.
- APPSC SC ST Backlog Selection Process
- APPSC SC & ST Backlog Eligibility Criteria
- AP SC ST Backlog Notification
Andhra Pradesh State SC/ST Backlog Posts jobs in various Posts, Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to apply and Other Important Dates of & Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Post
- Office Subordinate
Age Limit – The applicant should nave completed (18) years and should not have completed 45 years of age as on the said date.
for Office Subordinate – Must have passed 7th Examination Must be able to ride bicycle
for Watchman – Must have passed 5th Examination, Must be an Ex-Serviceman or must have been trained in Civil Defence or as a Home Guard Must be able to ride a Bicycle.
for Helper/Sevika – Must have passed 5th Examination
How to Apply
- Applying candidates can download the detailed notification and other important instructions in respect of this recruitment through Internet www.visakhapantam.nic.in.
- The candidates should compulsorily apply online in website www.visakhaddsw.cgg.gov.in and should take the printout of the online application and submit the same to the Deputy Director, Social Welfare, DRDA Office Complex, MVP Colony, Visakhapatnam 530017, compulsorily along with the copies of the attested certificates either by registered post or manually.
- It is mandatory to apply the application by both means 1) online through website and 2) submitting the online application printout with enclosures to Deputy Director, Social Welfare, Visakhapatnam by regd.post/ manually. Failure in observing any of the above will lead to rejection of the application
- AP SC ST Backlog Notification 2017 for Junior Assistant / Typist
- AP SC ST Backlog Notification 2017 for Jr. Stenographers / Junior Assistant / Typist
- AP SC ST Backlog Notification 2017 for Visakhapatnam District
- AP SC ST Backlog Notification 2017 for Group IV