AP Forest Department FSO, FBO, ABO,Th, BW, TA Recruitment 2019 Apply Online soon / AP Forest Department Notification 2019 Apply Online / AP Forest Department FSO, FBO, ABO, Th, BW, TA Notification 2019 Eligibility at www.forest.ap.nic.in
Andhra Pradesh Forest Department is one of the administrative divisions of Government of Andhra Pradesh. It is headed by the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests. The primary function of this department is protection, conservation and management of forests in the Andhra Pradesh State. AP State Government is Going to announce in APFDRT new Recruitment Notification in various vacant Posts, in the state of Andhra Pradesh so many unemployed Candidates are looking forward to Notifications in soon
Andhra Pradesh Forest Department is Going to Announce soon Recruitment Notification 2019 for Forest Section Officers (FSO) / Forest Beat Officers (FBO) / Asst. Beat Officers (ABO) / Thanadars (Th) / Bungalow Watchers (BW) / Technical Assistant (TA) Various Vacancy Posts. AP Forest Department Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / how to apply / Application fee other Details of AP Forest Recruitment 2019 Apply Online is mentioned below
AP Forest FSO, FBO, ABO, Thanadars (Th), BW, Technical Assistant (TA) Recruitment 2019 Apply Online, AP ఫారెస్ట్ FSO, FBO, ABO, Thanadars (Th), BW, టెక్నికల్ అసిస్టెంట్ (TA) రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2019 ఆన్లైన్ దరఖాస్తు
Name of the Post
- Forest Section Officers (FSO)
- Forest Beat Officers (FBO)
- Asst. Beat Officers (ABO)
- Thanadars (TH)
- Bungalow Watchers (BW)
- Technical Assistant (TA)
FSO / FBO / ABO / BW / Thanadar – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 30 year. The upper age limit for the candidate belonging to SC / ST and BC candidates is 35 years
Technical Assistant – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 36 years. The upper age limit for the candidate belonging to SC / ST and BC candidates is 41 years
AP Forest Department Recruitment 2019 Apply Online, AP Forest Dept Notification 2019 Eligibility, AP అటవీ శాఖ రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2019 ఆన్లైన్ దరఖాస్తు, AP ఫారెస్ట్ డిపార్ట్మెంట్ నోటిఫికేషన్ 2019 అర్హతలు
Forest Section Officer (FSO) – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Botany or Forestry or Horticulture or Zoology or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Statistics or Geology or Agriculture as a subject and A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering of any University in India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
Forest Beat Officer (FBO) – Must have passed Intermediate Examination or its equivalent
Assistant Beat Officer (ABO) – Must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent
Bungalow Watcher (BW) – Must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent
Thanadar (Th) – Must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent
Technical Assistant (TA) – Must possess a trade certificate of draftsman (civil) trade, i.e ITI in the state or its equivalent examination.
APFD FSO, FBO, ABO, Th, BW, TA Recruitment 2019 Apply Online, AP Forest Dept FSO, FBO, ABO, Th, BW, TA Post Apply Online, APPSC FSO, FBO, ABO, Th, BW, TA రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2019 ఆన్లైన్ దరఖాస్తు, AP ఫారెస్ట్ డిపార్ట్మెంట్ FSO, FBO, ABO, TH, BW, TA పోస్ట్ ఆన్లైన్ దరఖాస్తు
Physical Measurements – The Candidates Must Obtain Physical Measurement Certificate Issued by Medical Officer Not below The Rank of Civil Assistant Surgeon, And Should Upload Along With The Application Form. The Certificate Must be Furnished to The Forest Department at The Time of Certificate Verification
Following Physical Measurements for AP Forest Department Posts
1. He is not less than 163 Cms in height.
2. He has 79 Cms around the Chest on expiration and must have on full inspiration an Expansion of not less than 5 Cms and
1. She is not less than 150 Cms in height
2. She has 74 Cms around the chest on expiration and must have on full inspiration an expansion of not less than 5 Cms
Written Examination – Qualifying examination consisting of three (3) papers
- Paper I – Essay Writing in English or Telugu or Urdu. This examination will be of one (1) hour duration and maximum marks of 20.
- Paper II – General Knowledge. This examination will be of one and Half hour(90 min) duration and maximum marks of 100.
- Paper III – General Mathematics. This examination will be of one and Half hour (90 min) duration and maximum marks of 100.
Certificate Verification – Candidates have to produce Original documents and other particulars on the day of verification date itself for verification as and when required and called for. If a candidate fails to produce the certificates in original, and the particulars furnished in the Application do not tally with the Original documents produced by the candidate, the candidature will be rejected /disqualified without any further correspondence. As candidature for the recruitment is processed through Computer/Electronic means based on the particulars furnished in the Application Form, the candidate is advised to fill in all the relevant particulars carefully.
Walking Test and Medical Examination – The candidates qualified in written Examination and shortlisted will be required to undergo a medical Examination to be conducted by a Medical Board referred by the Forest Department on payment of fees as applicable and produce a certificate signed by the Medical Board in the form prescribed by Article 49 of the Civil Service Regulation testifying that the candidate has sound hearing and general physical fitness for outdoor work in the Forest Department. The physical measurements mentioned in the Medical Certificate shall conform to the specifications prescribed for the post; failing which the candidature of the applicant shall be rejected.
The Eligible candidates shall be subjected to the test of walking. In case of male candidates, a distance of 25Km walking is to be completed in 4 hours duration. In case of woman candidates, a distance of 16km is to be completed in 4 hours duration.
How to Apply
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further
- Hand Written /Typed / Photostat copies / outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and will be rejected.
- For any clarification related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please send a mail to email@example.com at Visit at http://forests.ap.gov.in/
- Documents to be uploaded along with the application form
- Candidate’s recent passport size photo(Of max size-30 KB),
- Signature of the candidate(Of max. size -15 KB)
- SSC Marks memo(Age proof)
- Caste Certificate/Local ST Certificate(If applicable)
- Physical Measurement Certificate obtained from the Medical Officer not below the rank of Civil Assistant Surgeon (for the posts of FSO/FBO/ABO/Bungalow Watcher/Thanadar).