AP ECET Notification 2018 Apply Online / AP ECET Exams Centers List 2018 With Important Dates / AP ECET Notification 2018 Eligibility More Details at www.apecet.org
Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as ECET 2018 will be conducted by JNT University Kakinada on Behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for the Academic year 2018
Engineering Common Entrance Test ECET-2018 will be Conducted by JNTUK Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for Diploma Holders of Engineering / Technology / Pharmacy and B.Sc. Graduates for Admission into B.E / B.Tech / B.Pharmacy Programmes Offered in University and AICTE / PCI Approved Institutions in AP for Academic year 2015-2018 The Eligible Candidates Have to Apply through Online Mode only The Detailed Information Regarding Eligibility syllabi fee last Date for Submission of Application (without and with late fee) etc., are Available in AP ECET Official Website at www.jntuk.edu.in / www.apecet.org
Eligibility to Appear for the Entrance Test
The Candidates Satisfying the Following Requirements Shall be Eligible to Appear for AP ECET 2018
1. They should be of Indian Nationality
2. They Should Belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh The Candidates Should Satisfy local / Nonlocal Status Requirements as Laid Down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions Order 1974 as Subsequently Amended
3. They should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State or any other Diploma recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy courses into the Courses corresponding to the Diplomas as given in the following Annexure
4. They should have passed the 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses as given in the following Annexure
5. Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant B.E./B.Tech./B. Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the practical training prescribed for the award of diploma course before admission into the college
6. Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) for entry into relevant courses.
AP ECET Notification 2018 Apply Online
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size 40 KB) of candidate for uploading .
- Digital Signature of the candidate (size 20 KB) of candidate for uploading.
- Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear APECET-2018 exam.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E- Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied Diploma/Graduation – Corporation/Municipality/Rural area .