AP DEECET Notification 2017 / AP DIETCET Notification 2017 / AP DIETCET / DEECET Notification 2017 Apply Online / AP DIETCET / DEECET Notification 2017 / AP DIETCET / DEECET Notification 2017 Apply Online at www.deecetap.cgg.gov.in
The government of Andhra Pradesh School Education Department is Going to announce in DEECETAP Notification 2017, Online application for category –A seats (Convenor Quota ) are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed) in Government District Institutes of Educational Training(DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state to be conducted by Dept of School Education,Govt of A.P on 2017 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P.
- AP DIETCET / DEECET Model Papers 2017
- Telangana DIETCET- DEECET Notification 2017
- Telangana DIETCET – DEECET Model Papers 2017
Candidates can apply for DEECET – 2017 Applications will be received for Category-A seats (Convenor Quota) only through ‘ONLINE’ DEECET website www.deecetap.cgg.gov.in, The candidates shall first download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the DEECET website www.deecetap.cgg.gov.in, go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for DEECET, 2017.
Age Limit – The candidates should have completed 17 years 2017.There is no upper age limit.
Educational Qualifications – The candidate should have passed or appeared for the Intermediate Examination (Qualifying Exam) or its equivalent as decided by the DEECET Committee for appearing at the DEECET. However, he/she should have passed the qualifying examination at the time of admission, The candidates should have secured 50% of marks in aggregate in the Qualifying Examination for appearing in the DEECET for both ‘A’ and ‘B’ category seats. The minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying Examination for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45% for both ‘A’ and ‘B’ category seats.
Examination centers for DEECET 2017 – DEECET shall be conducted in all the 13 Districts of the A.P state. Candidate can choose any District of his/her choice for examination center. However, when the capacity of any particular District gets exhausted that particular District will not be displayed in the list of examination centers given in the online application form. In such case the candidate has to choose another District of his/her choice from the remaining list available for examination centre
Fee and submission of Application Online – The fee prescribed for appearing for DEECET (including examination fee ) is Rs 200 Candidates can pay the fee through APONLINE/E-Seva centers or through payment Gateway between 2017 and submit online application at the DEECET website www.deecetap.cgg.gov.in
- The Candidate should be ready with photograph of size 3.5X3.5cms before filling in on-line application.
- Paste the photograph on a white paper and sign below (sign in Black Ink only). Look for the sample at point 12 (iii), of the Information Bulletin on Page No.09. Ensure that the signature is within the box. Scan the required size containing the photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page. The entire image consisting of photo along with signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpeg format on local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the image is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as dpi resolutions, number of colours during the process of scanning.
- Applications with no photo / unclear photo / inadequate size photograph will be rejected. Hall – Ticket will not be issued to such candidates. Hence, after pressing the ‘UPLOAD’ button check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
- Complaints relating to mismatch of photograph and candidate details will not be accepted after submission of application at any cost.
AP DEECET 2017 For latest updates, please check at website www.deecetap.cgg.gov.in
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only