Andhra Bank (AB) Training Excellence Recruitment Notification 2018 Apply Online / Andhra Bank (AB) Notification 2018 Apply Online / Andhra Bank (AB) Recruitment 2018 Eligible Criteria More Details for www.andhrabank.in
Andhra Bank has Going to Announce Employment Notification for Recruitment 2018 for Sub Staff Posts. Eligibility Candidates Apply for Online from Andhra Bank Official Website at www.andhrabank.in, Andhra Bank Sub Staff Post Eligibility Candidate Apply this Post More Details Age Limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale, interview Below Details
|Name of the Bank||Andhra Bank|
|Name of the Organization||Zonal Manager, Andhra Bank,
HR Department, Zonal office
|Name of the Post||Sub Staff|
|Name of the Exam||interview|
Age Limit – Candidates should be in the age group of 18 to 25 years as on the date of notification. However, the upper age limit shall be relaxed to the extent mentioned in the following case
- SC/ST Category – By 5 years
- OBC Category – By 3 years
- Persons with Disability – By 10 years.
- Ex-servicemen – By 3 years
Minimum – Pass in 10th Standard or its equivalent irrespective of the Board from which he/she is qualified
Maximum – Should not have passed Graduation or its equivalent
- Should have passed local language as one of the subjects in 10th Class
- Should possess basic reading / writing knowledge of English and local language of the concerned State.
Place of Domicile – Candidates should be the domicile of that District for which sub-staff vacancies have been notified/published. The eligible applicants to furnish proof of permanent residence or registration with concerned District Employment Exchange as a proof of domicile
- SC/ST Category : The candidates should submit caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- OBC Category : The candidates should submit their latest caste certificate (not more than one year from the date of Notification) issued by the competent authority which contains the Non-creamy layer clause. Their caste should be included in the central list of other backward classes. Otherwise, their candidature under OBC category shall not be considered.
- Persons with Disability: Percentage of Disability should not be less than 40% in any case. A Certificate to that effect issued by a Medical Board / Medical Authority constituted by Central / State Government should be enclosed.
Selection Procedure – Through an interview
How to Apply – Interested candidates may submit their applications directly to Zonal Office at the following address in the prescribed format with all attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification alongwith Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate from the Institution last studied, caste, place of domicile , Disability
Address of Zonal Office
- The Zonal Manager
- Andhra Bank
- HR Department
- Zonal office
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only