Andhra Bank (AB) Training Excellence Recruitment Notification 2017 Apply Online / Andhra Bank (AB) Notification 2017 Apply Online / Andhra Bank (AB) Recruitment 2017 Eligible Criteria More Details for www.andhrabank.in
Andhra Bank has Going to Announce Employment Notification for Recruitment 2017 for Training Excellence Posts. Eligibility Candidates Apply for Online from Andhra Bank Official Website at www.andhrabank.in
Name of The Post
Job Requirement – To organize the resources of the training establishment and market for conducting training programmes for different external organizations. The intending candidate should be willing to spend full time for the training establishment
Eligibility Criteria – The applicant should have been retired from a Public Sector Bank, from a post not below the rank of a Deputy General Manager, and should have headed a training establishment of the bank for a period of at least 2 years during his / her service
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 62 years as on 01.01.2017.
- The applicant should possess academic, administrative, and marketing skills.
Remuneration & Perks – Commensurate with experience and capabilities.
Selection Procedure – Through an interview
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active for the duration of this recruitment project. Bank may send communication to the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/ she should create his/her new e- mail ID before applying. Third party e-mail IDs are not permitted.
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.andhrabank.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The link under th Bank’s website will remain open from to both days inclusive.
- Applicants are required to go to the Bank’s website and click on the link Recruitment
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “Consultant on Contract basis
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date
- The bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application online within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Bank. Applications received after the last date will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason.