AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / AIIMS Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Notification 2018 Apply Online / AIIMS Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria at www.aiimbhubaneswar.edu.in / एम्स भुवनेश्वर भर्ती 2018 ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें / एम्स नर्सिंग ऑफिसर / स्टाफ नर्स अधिसूचना 2018 ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें / एम्स नर्सिंग ऑफिसर / स्टाफ नर्स भर्ती 2018 पात्रता मानदंड पर www.aiimbhubaneswar.edu.in
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar has Going to Announced Employment Notification for Recruitment of Recruitment of Nursing Staff (Group-B) at AIIMS Bhubaneswar On Direct, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar an Autonomous Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMSs and apex healthcare Institute being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana(PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training.
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for the following Nursing Posts (Group-B) on Direct Recruitment Basis in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar (Odisha). soon Official website at www.aiimbhubaneswar.edu.in. Other Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & how to apply are given below
Name of The Post
- Senior Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-I
- Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-II
Senior Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-I – AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Grade-I Post Age in Minemum 21 Yer Maximum 35 Years
Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-II – AIIMS Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Grade-II Post Age in Minemum 21 Yer Maximum 35 Years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC (NCL) – 3 years
- PwD – 10 years
- PwD + OBC (NCL) – 13 years
- PwD + SC/ST – 15 years
Senior Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-I – (i) B.Sc. Nursing (4 year course) from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/University. OR B.Sc. (Post-certificate) or equivalent such as B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/University. (ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council
Experience – Three years of experience as Staff Nurse Grade-II after B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. (Post Certificate)/B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) in a minimum 200 bedded Hospital/Healthcare Institute
Nursing Officer / Staff Nurse Grade-II – (i) B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University. OR B.Sc. (Post-certificate)/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognised Institute or University. (ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council. OR (i) Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council. (ii) Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council. (iii) Two years’ experience in minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the education qualification mentioned above.
Application Fee – Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only). The candidate pay prescribed application fees through On-line Mode Only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar. Transaction/ Processing fee, if any, as applicable will be payable to the bank by the candidate, Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances. No fee for SC/ST/PwD/Women Candidates of any community
Application Process – The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through Online mode. The on-line registration of application is made available on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar official website i.e. www.aiimbhubaneswar.edu.in. The link for submission of online applications in respect of above said posts alongwith other relevant information will be activated on the date of advertisement on Employment News / Rojgar Samachar or earlier (as posted on the website). The last date of online submission of applications will be soon 2018. In case the last date falls on weekly off or holidays, then the last date of submission of application will be shifted to the next working days (upto 5.00 P.M.). No documents including online application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them alongwith proof of payment (a copy of challan / online payment receipt) for their record for future reference
NOTE – For filling up of Online application, candidates must have the following pre-requisites ready
- Valid e-mail ID
- Scanned Passport size photograph of candidate (in JPG format)
- Scanned Signature of the candidate (in JPG format)
- Online payment details of the required Application Fee
- Any other details as per the advertisement
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured preferably white background.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200×230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20 KB – 100 KB.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 100 KB.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10 KB – 50 KB.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50 KB