WBSEDCL Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / WBSEDCL Notification 2018 Apply Online / WBSEDCL Recruitment Notification 2018 Apply Online / WBSEDCL Recruitment 2018 Eligible Criteria & Selection Process
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL), a wholly-owned profit-making Government of West Bengal Enterprise, engaged in the business of Hydel Generation and Power Distribution in major parts of the state of West Bengal with a Customer Base exceeding 1 crore, Employee Strength of around 17,000 and Annual Turnover of Rs. 13,000 crore
WBSEDCL is going to announce in Employment Notification 2018
for Recruitment of Office Executive Technical Support Hand Post, invites applications from Meritorious Sportsperson in the discipline of football and cricket for filling up vacancies in various posts against Sports Quota under WBSEDCL. Sportsperson who have represented West Bengal or India in a National or International Competition in the discipline of Cricket / Football mentioned above, Sportsperson who have represented a University in an Inter-University Tournament conducted by the Inter- University Sports Board in discipline of Cricket / Football,Sportsperson who have represented the State school teams in the National Sports/ Games for Schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in discipline of Cricket / Football,Meritorious Sportsperson who have represented and excelled in national level competition organized by All India Electricity Sports Control Board in discipline of Cricket / Football will be given preference.
West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL) Recruitment of Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to apply and Other Important Dates of & Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of the Post
- Office Executive
- Technical Support Hand
Age Limit – Minimum and maximum age shall be 18 and 27 years respectively as on .2018 with upper age relaxation for SC / ST and OBC candidates of West Bengal for 5 years and 3 years respectively. The players who have represented and excelled in National Level Competition(s) in the discipline of Cricket / Football organized by All India Electricity Sports Control Board shall be given upper age relaxation up to 5 years.
for Office Executive – Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University or Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in HS level and must have passed certificate course/any other courses on computer from the Institute indicated below
- ‘O’ level course of DOEACC Society, Govt. of India or,
- One year course in Computer Application from any Institute recognized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education or,
- One year Diploma course in Modern Office Practice and management from any institute recognized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education or,
- Course of Computer Operation and Programming Assistant (Basic Skill and / or Advance Skill) from Regional Vocational Training Institute, Director General of Training & Employment, Govt. of India or,
- Secretarial Practices (Basic Skill and / or Advance Skill) from Regional Vocational Training Institute, Director General of Training & Employment, Govt. of India or,
- Passed twelve standards in vocational stream from State Council of Vocational Training, Govt. of West Bengal with any of the following combination: a) Computer fundamentals and Programming and Computer Assembly and Maintenance. b)IT enabled services and Computer fundamentals and Programming,
- 3 years full time Bachelor Degree in Computer Application (BCA) or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA) or Bachelor Degree in Science with Honours with Statistics or Bachelor Degree in any stream with Computer Application / Computer Science as a pass subject with 50% in aggregate from a recognized University or 50% in HS with 3 years full time Degree in the Bachelor level with the subjects indicated in the foregoing lines of this provision
- The players who have represented and excelled in national level competition organized by All India Electricity Sports Control Board and having graduation degree from any recognized university and having ability to read and write in Bengali / Nepali may also apply for the post of Office Executive in the category of Meritorious Sportsperson.
for Technical Support Hand – Meritorious Sportspersons with basic qualification as mentioned in Sl. No. 1 above and having passed minimum Class X from recognized Board/School and having sound physique with ability to read and write in Bengali/Nepali & elementary English may apply for recruitment against meritorious sports quota under WBSEDCL for the post of Technical Support Hand
selection process – The selection of candidates will be done by the Competent Special Selection Committee through Field Level Trials And Written Test and/or Interview, The candidates declared fit in Field Level Trials shall only be considered for the Written Test and/or Interview stage.
How to Apply – Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format “Application Format” on plain paper duly filled in all respect giving full particulars and along with the following documents
- Two identical copies of recent passport sized photographs.
- Photocopy of document in support of age proof attested by a Gazetted Officer (preferably admit card/mark sheet of Madhyamik or equivalent)
- Photocopy of testimonials in support of educational qualification attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Photocopy of testimonials in support of caste (wherever applicable) attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- Requisite certificates issued by the respective Competent Authorities in the prescribed format as applicable in terms of Govt. of West Bengal Notifications and as shown below
|International Competition||Secretary of the National Federation /
National Association of the Sports concerned.
|National Competition||Secretary of the State Association of the Sports concerned|
|Inter-University Tournament||Dean / Director of sports or any other
officer in overall charge of Sports of the University concerned.
|National Sports /
Games for School Education
|Director or Deputy Director in overall charge of Sports /
Games for Schools in
the Directorate of School Education, West Bengal.
|Competitions organized by
All India Electricity Sports Control Board
|Competent Authority of All India
Electricity Sports Control Board