TSTRANSCO AEE – AE Recruitment 2018 Apply Online soon / TSTRANSCO AEE – AE Recruitment Notification 2018 Apply Online / TSTRANSCO AEE – AE Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at www.tstransco.cgg.gov.in
TSTRANSCO is the Electricity Transmission company of the Government of Telangana state in India. It has ceased to do power trading and has retained with powers of controlling system operations of Power Transmission. Telangana Power Generation Corporation Limited has been incorporated under Companies Act, 2013, on 19th May 2014 and commenced its operations from 2 June 2014
The Telangana Power Transmission Corporation Limited (TS TRANSCO) is going to announce soon Recruitment 2018 Notification in For The Post of Assistant Engineer Elec / Telecom Department Posts. Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2018. This Recruitment Notification information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / No of Posts / Selection process / how to Apply / Application fee / and other Details of TSTRANSCO AEE – AE Notification 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
- TSTRANSCO AE Recruitment Notification
- TSTRANSCO Jr Lineman (JLM) Recruitment Apply Online
- TSTRANSCO AE & AEE Notification Eligibility
- TSTRANSCO AE Eligibility Criteria
- TSTRANSCO Jr Assistant (JA) Recruitment Eligibility
TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2018 Name of The Post
- Assistant Engineer / Electrical
- Assistant Engineer / Telecom
- Assistant Engineers/Civil
Age Limit – Shall not be more than 34 years as on .2018. Upper age limit will be relaxed up to 5 years in respect of SC / ST / BC candidates and up to 10 years in respect of P.H candidates.
Assistant Engineers Electrical (AE) – Must possess BE / B.Tech / A.M.I.E, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India
Assistant Engineers / Telecom (AE) – Must possess BE/B.Tech/ A.M.I.E, in Telecommunications/Electronics/ Electronics and Communication or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India
Assistant Engineers/Civil – Must possess BE/B.Tech/ A.M.I.E, Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India on regular basis
Application Fee – Applicant must pay Rs. 150/- towards Application Processing Fee. Applicants under General category must also pay RS.350/- towards Examination Fee. Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH need not pay this fee).Candidates belonging to States other than Andhra Pradesh will be considered in general category only and are required to pay the above-prescribed fee.
TSTRANSCO AE Exam Hall Tickets 2018 – The hall tickets will be placed on the website seven days prior to the date of examination. The candidate has to download the Hall ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post
- Paste the Photo on any white paper as per the above-required dimensions. Sign in the Signature Space provided. Ensure that the signature is within the box.
- Scan the above-required size containing photograph and signature. Please do not scan the complete page
- The entire image (of size 3.5 cm by 6.0 cm) consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in jpg format on local machine
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB.
- If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the dpi resolution, no. of colors etc., during the process of scanning
- The candidate has to sign in full in the box provided. Since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full; initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted
- The signature must be signed only by the candidate and not by any other person
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary. If the candidate‟s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the candidate will be disqualified
- The candidate has to upload his/her Photo with Signature in the prescribed format by clicking on the browse button at the time of submission of application form
Detailed notification with break-up of vacancies, Scale of Pay, Age, Community, Educational Qualifications and other instructions along with syllabus for the written examination may be viewed at TS Transco website www.transco.telangana.gov.in