TSSPDCL AE Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / TS SPDCL AE Notification 2017 Apply Online / TSSPDCL AE Recruitment 2017 Eligibility & Selection Process at www.tssouthernpower.com / www.tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in
The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana (TSSPDCL ) has going to issued Assistant Engineer (AE- Electrical) Recruitment 2017. The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana or TSSPDCL is the Electricity Distribution company owned by the Government of Telangana for the Five Southern Districts of Telangana.
TSSPDCL Department AE Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / how to Apply / Application fee other Details of TSSPDCL AE – SE Recruitment 2017 is mentioned below
- TSSPDCL AE – SE Notification 2017 Eligibility
- TSSPDCL JAO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- TSSPDCL SE Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Name of Post
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
Age Limit – The Applicant Your age should not below 18 years and not more than 34 years for OC candidates as on date of Notification. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ BC/ PH candidates.
Educational Qualification – The Applicant should possess BE/ B.Tech/ A.M.I.E in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India.
Examination Fee – The Candidates have to pay Rs.350/- for General candidates along with application Fee Rs.150/- in any one of the Telangana Online centers and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number digit in the first instance or can pay through TS Online portal and no exam fee for SC/ ST/ BC/ PH candidates.
Selection Process – The Candidates are selected based on Written Test.
How to Apply – The TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer (AE) Posts Eligible candidates can apply online from the website www.tssouthernpower.com
- Before applying candidates have to scan Photograph with Signature (in capital letters) of width 3.5cm, Signature Space 1.5 cm, size 3.5 cm by 6.0 cm in .jpg format not more than 50KB.
- Candidates have to pay the fee as mentioned in application fee.
- Logon to the website www.tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in
- Click on Apply online Link
- Fill all the details and upload photo, signature, enter payment details
- Click on Submit button
- After submission of application, candidate will get an acknowledgement in the form of a PDF document
- Download acknowledgement and retain it for future use
- Take print out of filled application and retain it for future use.
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only