TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS) Recruitment 2017 Eligible Criteria / TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS) Selection Procedure at www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has Announce Employment Notification for Veterinary Assistant Surgeon In Category (4) of Class B in Animal Husbandry Department (General Recruitment), Applications are invited from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s Website www.tspsc.gov.in
The Candidates who Possess Requisite Qualification may Apply Online by Satisfying Themselves About the Terms and Conditions of This Recruitment. The Details of Vacancies are given below
Name of the Post
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon in Animal Husbandry Department in category (4) of Class-B
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years
Educational Qualifications – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry OR its equivalent qualification from any recognized University / Institution in India OR abroad and also post graduation Degree OR a post-graduation Diploma in Microbiology Parasitology / Epidemiology / Virology / Immunology / Pathology OR Must Possess a master
Degree in Veterinary Science with Bio-Technology OR must possess a Master Degree in Veterinary
Science with Veterinary Public Health
Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS 120/-
Selection Procedure – The Final Selection of These Posts Will Be Based On The Examination Either Online or Omr Based And Interview Marks Put Together.
TSPSC TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- i. Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 06/06/2017 ii.
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 24 /06/2017
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Post Applicants Must Important Certificates
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate/SSC
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Community Certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC.
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopaedically Handicapped Candidates
How to Apply – The Candidate has to visit the Website www.tspsc.gov.in
- TSPSC Principal (School) Notification 2017
- TSPSC Post Graduate Teachers Notification 2017
- TSPSC Physical Director Notification 2017
- TSPSC Junior Colleges Librarian Notification 2017
- Telangana (TS) Junior Lecturer Notification 2017
- TSPSC AEE Notification 2017
- TSPSC Junior Lecturer Notification 2017
- TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Notification 2017
- TSPSC Deputy Survey Notification 2017
- TSPSC Degree Collage Lecturer Notification 2017
- TSPSC (JL) Junior Lecturers Notification 2017
- TSPSC AEE Recruitment Notification 2017
- TSPSC Inspector of Boilers Notification 2017
- TSPSC Degree College Principal Notification 2017
- TSPSC Professor & Assistant Professor Notification 2017
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only