Telangana (TS) (JL) Jr Lecturers Recruitment 2018 Coming Soon Apply Online / TS (TSPSC) Jr Lecturers Notification 2018 Soon Apply Online / Telangana (TS)) Jr Lecturers Eligibility & Selection Process at www.tspsc.gov.in
The Government Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to Announce Employment Notification for Recruitment post of Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges in A.P. Collegiate Education Service. TSPSC Lecturers in Government Degree Colleges Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application.
This TSPSC Lecturers Notification information Regarding Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates other Details of TS Lecturers Recruitment 2018 is mentioned below
Name of The Post
- Junior Lecturers in Mahatama Jothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare REIS
- Junior Lecturers in Telangana Tribal Welfare REIS
- Junior Lecturers in Telangana REIS
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years
Educational Qualifications – A post Graduate Degree in the subject concerned (or its equivalent) (Annexure-A) with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a University recognized by the UGC. In case of SC/ST/BC/ Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%. And Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) or BA. B.Ed/B.Sc., B.Ed., from any institution recognized by NCTE with the subject concerned as a Methodology subject.
Junior Lecturer in Telugu – M.A. in Telugu OR M.O.L. in Oriental Languages in the concerned subject
Junior Lecturer in Sanskrit – M.A. in Sanskrit OR Vidya Praveen (Sanskrit) of Andhra University OR Siromani (Sanskrit) of S.V. University OR B.O.L Degree with Sanskrit. Note: Candidates with specialization like Sahithya, Vyakarana, Nyaya Mimamsa and Vedanths etc in the above titles and Degree are eligible for appointment as J.Ls in Sanskrit.
Junior Lecturer in English – M.A. in English
Junior Lecturer in Mathematics – M.A./ M.Sc.in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics / Statistics / Applied Statistics / A.O. Maths of Nagarjuna University / Pure Mathematics of Central University of Hyderabad / Maths & Computer Science
Junior Lecturer in Physics – M.Sc. in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Electronics/ Applied Electronics of Osmania University / Nuclear Physics of Andhra University/ Meteorology and Oceanography / Engineering Physics and Instrumentation of Osmania University / M.Sc. (Tech) Co-Physics
Junior Lecturer in Chemistry – M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry / Nuclear Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/Environmental Chemistry/Mineral Chemistry/ Fertilisers and Agro Chemicals/Phyto Chemistry and Forest Products/ Chemistry of food and Drugs/Synthetic Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Associateship exam in Chemistry/ Medicinal Chemistry of Osmania University
Junior Lecturer in Botany – M.Sc. in BioScience of Andhra University/Biological Sciences of Osmania University/Plant Science of Krishnadevaraya and Osmania University/ Environmental Biology of Nagarjuna University/ Modern Biology of Marathwada University/ Experimental Biology of Saurashtra University/Bio-Technology/ Life Sciences of Indore University/ Marine Biology of Andhra University/ Botany/ Micro-Biology
Junior Lecturer in Zoology – M.Sc. in Zoology/Biological Sciences of Andhra University/Biological Sciences of Osmania University /Animal Biology of S.V. University/Environmental Biology of Nagarjuna University/Marine Biology of Karnataka University/Modern Biology of Marathwada University/Experimental Biology of Saurashtra University/Life Science of Indore University
Junior Lecturer in Economics – M.A. in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Mathematical Economics/Rural Development
Junior Lecturer in Commerce – M.Com. in Commerce/M.F.A. (Master of Financial Analysis) renamed as M.Com (Financial Accounting) of Kakathiya University having B.Com at graduation level should alone be considered
Junior Lecturer in Civics – M.A. in Political Science/Public Administration
Junior Lecturer in History – M.A. in History/Ancient History and Archaeology Note: Provided these candidates should have studies History as one of the subjects of B.A. Degree level. M.A. Indian Culture of S.V. University/M.A. History, Archaeology and culture of Dravidian University/M.A. Ancient Indian History and Archaeology of S.V. University/M.A. History, Archaeology of Andhra University
Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs: 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 120/-
TSPSC Lecturers Apply Candidate Important Certificate
- Community, Nativity, and Date of Birth Certificate
- Declaration by the Un-Employed
- School Study Certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
- Creamy Layer Certificate
- Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt.
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt.
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- The question paper of Preliminary (Screening Test) will be supplied in English version only. The question paper of Main examination will be supplied in English version only except languages.
Mode of Payment of Fee – The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid through Payment Gateway or Net Banking/ Credit card /Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will available on the website
Selection Process – The Selection Of Candidates For Appointment To The Posts Will Be Made In Two Successive Stages Viz i) Written Examination (Objective Type) And ii) Oral Test in the shape of Interview only
How to Apply
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at TS Online centers /State Bank of India
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the T.S. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit Website and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit Online
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit Online
- Hand written / Typed / Photostat copies / outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Telangana State should apply
- TSPSC Principal (School) Notification 2018
- TSPSC Post Graduate Teachers Notification 2018
- TSPSC Physical Director Notification 2018
- TSPSC Junior Colleges Librarian Notification 2018
- Telangana (TS) Junior Lecturer Notification 2018
- TSPSC AEE Notification 2018
- TSPSC Junior Lecturer Notification 2018
- TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Notification 2018
- TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Notification 2018
- TSPSC Deputy Survey Notification 2018
- TSPSC Degree Collage Lecturer Notification 2018
- TSPSC AEE Recruitment Notification 2018
- TSPSC Inspector of Boilers Notification 2018
- TSPSC Degree College Principal Notification 2018
- TSPSC Professor & Assistant Professor Notification 2018