TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2017 Apply Online / Telangana Group 4 Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process / TSPSC Group IV Recruitment 2017 Apply On;ine at www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) going to announce soon new Recruitment Notification in Group IV Hostel Welfare Officers various vacant Posts, in the state of Telangana so many unemployed Candidate are looking forward for Notifications in soon
The Government Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has issued Group-IV Services General Recruitment 2017 in Hostel Welfare Officers Grade-Ii In T.S. Social Welfare Sub Service and Hostel Welfare Officers Grade-Ii in T.S. Tribal Welfare Sub Service Under Group IV Service. TSPSC Group-IV Hostel Welfare Officers Services Department Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / how to Apply / Application fee other Details of TS Group IV Recruitment 2017 is mentioned below
Name of the Post
Hostel Welfare Officers (HWO)
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 36 years as on 2017.
Hostel Welfare Officers (Social Welfare Sub Service) – Graduation with B.Ed., / B.T. Degree of any university of the India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission
Hostel Welfare Officers (Tribal Welfare Sub Service) – Graduation and Diploma in Education / Bachelor of Education of any university of the India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Examination Fee – Application Processing Fee Each applicant must pay Rs. 100 and Examination Fee RS.80 application processing fee is compulsory for all Applicants.
TSPSC Group IV Recruitment 2017 Most Impotent Certificate
- Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate
- Declaration by the Un-Employed
- School Study Certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
- Creamy Layer Certificate
Mode of Payment of Fee
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at TS Online centers /State Bank of India
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the T.S. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit Website and enter the Journal Number to get the format of Application. The applicant has to invariably fill all the columns in the Application and should submit On-Line. Even after making payment of fee, candidate fails to submit the bio-data particulars, such applications shall be rejected without giving any notice
- If any candidate fails to enter Community for any reason, they will be treated as an OC without giving any notice
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only