Telangana (TSPSC) Group 1 Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / TSPSC Group I Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria / TSPSC Group 1 Selection Process at www.tspsc.gov.in
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to Announce Recruitment 2017 Notification at Group – I Services Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) In Civil and Communications. TSPSC Police Services Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / No of Posts / Selection process / how to Apply / Application fee / and other Details of TSPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
- TSPSC Group I Model Papers 2017 Syllabus
- TSPSC Group I Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- TSPSC Group I 2017 Apply Online
Name of The Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP – Civil) in T.S. Police Service
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP – Communications) in T.S. Police Service
DSP – Civil Age Limit – The candidates should possess the minimum and maximum age 18 – 39 Years
DSP – Civil Remuneration – Scale of Pay Rs.10845-25600
DSP – Communications Age Limit and Remuneration – This post will be notified separately
Deputy Superintendent of Police (Civil) – A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.
Deputy Suptd. of Police (Communications) – This post will be notified separately. Hence deleted
Examination Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 25/- towards Application Fee and Examination Fee RS.120/- (if Candidates are not exempted from payment of Fee). Payment of Rs. 25/- towards application fee is compulsory for all Applicants.
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at TS Online centers /State Bank of India
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the T.S. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit Website and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application for submission.
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form.
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application for submission
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Andhra Pradesh should apply
- For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact – Telephone No: 040-24747577 – Fax. No: 040-24747578
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only