TSPSC Assistant Hydrologist Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria / TSPSC Assistant Hydrologist Recruitment 2018 Selection Process / TSPSC Assistant Hydrologist Notification 2018 Apply Online fro www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is Announce in Employment Notification 2018 for Assistant Hydrologist in Ground Water Department in the State of Telangana. Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s Website www.tspsc.gov.in, The Examination is likely to be held on Dt. 2018. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline OMR based examination of objective type.
- TSPSC Assistant Hydrogeologist Notification
- TSPSC Assistant Geophysicist Notification
- TSPSC Assistant Chemist Notification
Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website for TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below
Name of the Post
Assistant Hydrologist in Ground Water Department
Age Limit – TSPSC Assistant Hydrologist Age Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years
Educational Qualifications – Must hold a Degree in Civil Engineering with Geology as one of the Subject of a University or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or must have passed Section A and B of the A.I.M.E (India) Examination conducted by Institution of Engineers (India) OR M.Sc.,[Hydrology], two years course from any University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 120/- towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
Centres For The Written Examination
- The Examination will be held at HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction).
- However, the Commission reserves the right to to abolish / create new centre or centres for administrative reasons. Request for change of the centre will not be entertained.
Procedure Of Selection – The Selection Of Candidates For Appointment To The Posts Will Be Made In Two Successive Stages Viz.
- Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based.
- Oral Test in the shape of Interview
TSPSC Assistant Hydrologist Recruitment 2018 Important dates
- Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 2018
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 2018
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- The Examination is likely to be held on Dt. /2018
How to Apply
- The Candidate has to visit the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- The candidates have to visit the website www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- Candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
- Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of BI ePay.
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
- For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of HallTickets please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com