Telangana (TSPSC) AEE Recruitment 2017 Coming Soon Apply Online / TSPSC AEE Notification 2017 Apply Online / TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2017 Eligible Criteria & Selection Process at More Details for www.tspsc.gov.in
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to announce Assistant Engineers (AE) Recruitment Notification 2017 in Assistant Engineers In Various Engineering Subordinate Services, Municipal Assistant Engineer And Technical Officers In Public Health And Municipal Engineering Subordinate Service, Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s Website www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Assistant Engineers (AE) Posts Eligible and suitable Candidates AE Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of Telangana AEE Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
Assistant Engineers (Civil) Name of the Post
- AE in Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Engineering Dept
- AE in Roads and Buildings Dept
- AE Civil or Mechanical in Public Health and Municipal Engineering Dept
- AE (Civil) in Public Health and Municipal Engineering Dept
- Technical Officers (Civil or Mechanical) in Public Health and Municipal
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/01/2017
TSPSC AE Posts Educational Qualifications
AE RWS Sanitation Engineering Dept – LCE issued by the State Board of Technical Education and Training or any other qualification equivalent thereto which are recognized by the SBTET
AE (Civil) in Roads and Buildings Dept – (i) Must Possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical education or its equivalent qualification. (ii) Must possess the Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) ‘O’ level computer qualification administered by the DOE ACC society under the Ministry of Information Technology Govt., of India OR a Diploma or Certificate in Computer Applications awarded by the State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent qualifications as recognized by the State Board of Technical Education.
AE (Civil or Mechanical) in Public Health and Municipal – 1. A degree in B.E. Civil or Mechanical of a University established or incorporated by or under a Cental Act, State or Provincial Act or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or 2. B.Sc. (Engg.) Degree of the Benaras Hindu University or 3. A pass in sections ‘A’ and ’B’ of the AMIE (Ind.) Civil Examination. 4. L.C.E. Diploma or any other equivalent Diploma of any recognized Institute Or 5. L.M.E. Diploma of any recognized Institute Or 6. L.S.E. Diploma awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training Provided that the recruitment of persons with L.M.E. diploma of any institution recognized by the Government in any year shall not exceed 10% of the total number of estimated vacancies in that year; (G.O. MS. No. 272 MA, Dt. 07/06/1976) Provided further that candidates possessing the qualification in items (4) to (6) above will be recruited only if candidates possessing the qualifications in items (1) to (3) are not available (G.O. Ms. No. 690, MA, Dt. 30/09/1972)
Municipal Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Public Health and Municipal – A degree in B.E. (Civil) or equivalent qualification recognized by Central University Grants Commission or L.S.E., or L.C.E., or its equivalent qualification.
Technical Officers (Civil or Mechanical) in Public Health and Municipal – 1. A degree in B.E. Civil or Mechanical of a University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act,Sate Act or a Provisional Act of Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or 2. B.Sc. (Engg.) Degree of the Benaras Hindu University or 3. A Pass in Sections ‘A’ and ‘B’ of the A.M.I.E. (Ind.) Civil Examination. OR 4. L.C.E. or L.S.E. or L.M.E. or Upper Subordinate or any other equivalent Diploma of any recognized Institute
Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 100 towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/ towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee
Age Relaxations – The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following cases
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age Permissible|
|Retrenched temporary employees in
the State Census Department with
a minimum service of 6 months.
|Telangana State Government Employees
(Employees of TSRTC, Corporations,
Municipalities etc. are not eligible).
|5 Years based on the
length of regular service
|Ex-Service men||3 years & length of service
rendered in the armed forces.
|N.C.C||3 Years & length of service
rendered in the N.C.C.
|SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
- Submission of Online applications from Dt. 29/08/2017
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 28/09/2017
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
Mode of Payment of Fee – The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars, The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in
How to Apply
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates
- The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- Candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
- Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection
- The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State
- For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall Tickets please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only