Telangana (TSPSC) AEE Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / TSPSC AEE Notification 2018 Apply Online / TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2018 Eligible Criteria & Selection Process www.tspsc.gov.in
The Drinking Water Supply is very important issue in the present times in the light of the increasing health awareness among the rural public. One of the most important objective of the State Government is to provide safe drinking water to the rural population. The Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Department is nodal agency in the State for providing drinking water and Sanitation facilities in rural areas under RWS sector. The drinking water facilities are being provided by various types such as
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Department is going to announce Recruitment 2018 Notification at Assistant Executive Engineers (AEE) in (Civil) in RWS & S Engineering Service. TSPSC AEE Engineering Services Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2018. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / No of Posts / Selection process / how to Apply / Application fee / and other Details of TSPSC RWS (AEE) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Posts
Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in RWS&S Department
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years
Education Qualification – Must possess a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering of a
University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or a pass in Sec. A & B of AMIE Examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Civil.
Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.120/- towards Examination Fee.
Examination Center list
- Hyderabad (Including Hmda Jurisdiction)
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification
and also at the time of making Online application.
- Aadhar card
- Proof of Educational Qualifications
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed
proforma for the purpose of verification.
- Community Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per FormVIIC.
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private
The following Certificates (whichever is applicable) should be obtained from Competent Medical
authority for the purpose of verification
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
Procedure Of Selection – (i) Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based. And (ii) Personality Assessment Test (Interview) (only for those qualified as per Rules)
How to Upload The Application Form
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at TS Online centers /State Bank of India.
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the TS Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit Website and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit Online
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form.
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit Online
- Hand written / Typed / Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Telangana State should apply.
The Government of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Assistant Executive Engineers (AAE) in Civil in RWS & S Engineering Service Posts Apply for More Details Visit at official website at www.tspsc.gov.in