Telangana (TS) SCT, Civil & AR Police Constables and Fire Man Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / TS Police Constables and Fireman Notification 2018 Apply Online / Telangana (TS) Police Constable Eligible Criteria & Selection Process at www.tslprb.in
Telangana Police Department Going to Announce big Employment Notification soon. Recently, 18,290 jobs have been issued by the state finance department. This Notification for Civil, AR, TSSP, Communication, Ministrian There are posts He said. Another posts are DG’s staff at various departments. The remaining posts will be replaced by the latest GO 121.
The Telangana State Police Department Board has Going to issued Recruitment Notification 2018 at SCT Police Constables Civil & AR Men or Women Post. TS Police Department SCT Police Constables and Fireman Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2018. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / No of Posts / Selection process / how to Apply / Application fee / and other Details of TS Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
Telangana Police Department Constable Name Of The Posts
- Police Constables Civil Men
- Police Constables AR Men
- Police Constables APSP Men
- Constables Men in Special Protection Force (SPF)
- Police Constables Civil Women
- Police Constables AR Women
- Firemen in T.S. Fire & Emergency Services
Telangana Police Constables Civil or AR & SPF Posts Scale of pay
- For Man Post – Rs. 8,440 — 24,950
- For Wome Post – Rs. 8,440 — 24,950
- For Fireman Post – Rs. 7,960 — 23,650
Telangana SCT Police Constable Civil or AR Posts Age Limit – A person who, as on the date of notification, has been on duty as Home Guard for a minimum duration of 360 days within a period of two years and who is still continuing his service as Home Guard, must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 1st July, 2018 i.e., must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1985 and not later than 1st July, 1998. in the case of all other candidates, must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 22 years as on 1st July, 2018 i.e., must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 1998
Fireman Post Age Limit – Fire & Emergency Services Post Must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 1st July, 2018 i.e., must have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1985 and not later than 1st July, 1998
The Telangana SCT Police Constables Upper Age Limit Prescribed in para Above Will be Relaxable as Under
- up to a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Backward Class
- up to a maximum of ten years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe
- length of regular service limited upto a maximum of five years if a candidate is an employee of A.P. State Government
- three years in addition to the length of service rendered in the Army, Naval or Air Force of the Union for the candidates who served in the Army, Naval or Air Force of the Union
- three years in addition to the length of service rendered as a whole time Cadet Corps Instructor in NCC provided the candidate rendered a minimum service of 6 months as a whole time Cadet Corps Instructor in NCC.
- up to a maximum of three years if a candidate is a retrenched temporary employee in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months during 1996
Minimum Educational Qualification – The candidate must hold, as on 1st July, 2018, Intermediate or its equivalent examination recognized by the State Government. In the case of a candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, as on 1st July, 2018, he/she must have passed SSC or its equivalent examination recognized by the State Government and should have studied Intermediate and appeared for the Intermediate Examinations in both the 1st year and 2nd year.
Telangana SCT Police Constables Physical Standards – The Candidates Should Meet the Following Requirements
SCT Police Constables Civil & AR and SPF Men Posts
|Height||Must not be less than 160 cms|
|Chest||Must not be less than 80 cms round the chest on full
inspiration with a minimum expansion of 3 cms
|SCT Police Constables Civil or AR Women Posts|
|Height||Must not be less than 150 cms|
|Weight||Must not be less than 38 kgs|
Telangana Police Constables Civil & AR Posts Medical Standards Eye Sight – Visual Standards Required for the Above Selection Shall be as Follows
|Right Eye||Left Eye|
Telangana Police Constables Civil & AR Posts Man or Women Posta Preliminary Selection Test
- for Man – Candidates will have to run five (5) kms within
- for Women – Candidates will have to run 2.5 kms within 16
Application forms – The Candidates must apply in the Application Form devised by the Board for the examination, which can be downloaded from website www.tspolice.gov.in in the recruitment folder. They are requested to go through the notification thoroughly and it is available on the website. The application form and notification are not issued from any police office.
Fee – A prescribed fee of Rs. 25/- in cash should be remitted at the time of submission of each application form. Demand Drafts, Cheques, Indian Postal Order etc. will not be accepted. SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying this fee.
How Apply Online – The Telangana SCT Police Constables Civil & AR Posts complete text of the notification and application form is put up on www.tspolice.gov.in in the recruitment folder. For complete details or information, the same may be referred to.
Telangana Police Constable Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process More Details at www.tslprb.in
- Telangana (TSLPRB) Police Constable Recruitment Apply Online for 332 Posts
- Telangana Police Constable Eligibility Criteria Telangana ( TS ) Police Constable Selection Process
- Telangana (TS) SI Eligibility Criteria
- Telangana Police Constable Notification Apply Online