Telangana PECET Notification 2018 Apply Online / Telangana PECET 2018 Apply Online / TS PECET Notification 2018 Important Dates / TS PECET Hall Ticket 2015 Download at www.tspecet.org
Common Entrance Test designated as Physical Education Common Entrance Test PECET – 2018 will be Conducted by Telangana for the Academic year 2018 for Seeking Admission into B.P.Ed.(1 Year) and U.G.D.P.Ed.2nd Years Courses. The Application form is for Common Entrance Test for the entry into the Physical Education Courses
Eligible candidates, who wish to apply for TSPECET-2018, may submit their applications through ONLINE MODE only. The detailed information regarding eligibility, age, submission of online application & related instructions are available in the website www.tspecet.org
Eligibility for B.P.Ed. (Two Years) – Candidates should have appeared third year degree final examination or passed three years degree recognized by any university in Telangana or any other university recognized as equivalent there to and should have completed 19 years of age on.2018. However, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counseling.
Eligibility for D.P.Ed. (2 years) – Candidates should have appeared or passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Government of Telangana State and should have completed 16 years of age on .2018. However, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counseling.
Registration fee – Rs. 400/- for SC & ST and Rs. 700/- for others should be paid at Telangana online centers/mee seva centers/ e-seva centers in Telangana State from 14th March, 2018
Telangana PECET-2018 Apply Online Candidates Important Instructions
TS PECET Candidates who wish to Apply for PECET-2018 are Requested to fill the Particulars Carefully in Online Application The Required information Should be Collected from the Relevant Documents
The in-service Physical Education Teachers (P.E.Ts) seeking admission into B.P.Ed. (Two years) Course or D.P.Ed. (2 Years) Course need not appear for any Entrance Test conducted by TSPECET Convener. They have to apply directly to the Director of School Education, Hyderabad through their respective D.E.O.s through proper channel as per their notification.
Telangana PECET 2018 Important Dates
Telangana PECET Important Document
1. Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree
2. Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree
3. Date of Birth
4. Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate Hall ticket No of SSC or Equivalent Examination Certificate SSC or Equivalent Certificate
5. Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
6. The local Candidate Certificate Issued by MRO or Competent Authority
7. Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
8. The Income Certificate Issued by Competent Authority
9. Category SC, ST, BC. Etc.
10. The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority
11. Special Category NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc
12. The Certificate issued by competent Authority
TS PECET Other Information Required for Filling Online Application
1. Recent Passport Size Digital Color Photograph (size 30 KB) of Candidate for Uploading
2. Digital Signature of the Candidate (size15 KB) of Candidate for Uploading
3. Examination Center to which Candidate wishes to appear PECET-2018 exam
4. Gender Male / Female
5. Community Non-Minority / Minority
6. Mobile Number of the Candidate
7. E- Mail of the Candidate
8. Place where Studied Graduation URBAN or RURAL area