TNPSC Superintendent Recruitment 2017 Coming Soon Apply Online / TNPSC Superintendent Notification 2017 Apply Online / TNPSC Superintendent Recruitment 2017 Eligible Criteria and Selection Press More Details for www.tnpscexams.net
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Superintendent Notification 2017 in Tamil Nadu Approved Schools and Vigilance Service Post. the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied in Tamil Medium. The 20% Reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this Recruitment. However no reserved turn for PSTM arises in this Recruitment.
- TNPSC Executive Officer (EO) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- TNPSC Superintendent Notification 2017 Apply Online
TNPSC Superintendent, Boys Approved Schools Post Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpscexams.net. The TNPSC Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of the Post
- Superintendent in Boys Approved Schools
Age Limit – Candidates SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/DC, BC,BCM and Destitute Widows of all Minimum Age should have completed Castes 18 Years And Others i.e. candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCM Minimum Age should have completed 18 Years Maximum Age 35 Years
Education Qualification – (i) A First or Second class Degree in B.A. (or) B.Sc. (or) B.Com., (or) B.O.L. of Annamalai University (or) B.B.A. of Madurai-Kamaraj University (or) B.Lit. of Madras University (or) A Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science And (ii) B.T. or L.T. or B.Ed., Degree
For Men – Must be not less than 160 centimeters in height and 79 centimetre round the chest on full expiration and must have a chest expansion of not less than five centimetres.
For Women – Provided that in the case of women they must be not less than 145 centimetres in height and a minimum chest measurement of 71 centimetres on full expiration with an expansion of not less than two centimetres
Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test.
Examination fee – Rs.175/- (i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/ Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application cost. Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.ne
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered/given e-mail ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as nocorrespondence regarding change of details will be entertained. The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
TNPSC Exam Hall Tickets – The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only