TNPSC Statistical Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / TNPSC Statistical Inspector (SI) Notification 2018 District Wise Vacancy list & Apply Online / TNPSC Statistical Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2018 eligible Criteria and Selection Process More Details for www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpsc.gov.in
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Statistical Inspector Recruitment Notification 2018 in Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Subordinate Service, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in Direct Recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to. Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment. However no reserved turn to PSTM Candidates arises.
- TNPSC Punch Operator (PO) Recruitment Apply Online
- TNPSC Assistant Section Officer Recruitment Apply Online
TNPSC Statistical Inspector Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The TNPSC Animal Husbandry Subordinate Service Dept Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC School Assistant Recruitment 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
- Name of the Post
- Statistical Inspector
Age Limit – SC, SC(A), STs, MBC/DC, BC, BCM and DW of all Castes and Others i.e. Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCM Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age Below 30 Years
Education Qualification – Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant – A Degree in Statistics or Mathematics as the main subject.
Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test.
Examination Fee – Total fee Rs.150/- Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-
How to apply – Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net Detailed instructions for filling up online application are given in Para 12 of this Notification.
Hall Ticket Download – The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.