TNPSC Statistical Compiler Recruitment 2017 Coming Soon Apply Online / TNPSC Statistical Compiler Notification 2017 Apply Online / TNPSC Statistical Compiler Recruitment 2017 Eligible Criteria and Selection Process More Details for www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpsc.gov.in
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Statistical Compiler Notification 2017 in Tamil Nadu Public Health Subordinate Service Posts , the candidates can take up the mock test available in the Commissions website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
TNPSC Statistical Compiler (SC) Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The Tamil Nadu Public Health Subordinate Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Statistical Compiler Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
- Name of the Post
- Statistical Compiler
Age Limit – SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC,BC, BCM and DW of all Castes And Others i.e Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCM Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age Below 30 Years
Education Qualifications – Candidates should posses the following or its equivalent Qualifications. A Degree of B.A. / B.Sc. with Statistics as the main subject. OR Mathematics with Statistics as ancillary Subject.
Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test.
Examination fee – Total fee Rs.150/- Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-
How to apply – Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net Detailed instructions for filling up online application are given in Para 11 of this Notification.
Download Hall Ticket – The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
For any additional information the candidates may refer Commission’s ‘Instructions to candidates’ at the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in