TNPSC School Assistant (SA) Recruitment 2017 Coming Soon Apply Online / TNPSC School Assistant Notification 2017 Apply Online / TNPSC School Assistant (SA) Recruitment 2017 Eligible Criteria and Selection Press at www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce School Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017 in Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in Direct Recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment. However no reserved turn to PSTM Candidates arises.
- TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- TN Assistant Director (AD) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
TNPSC School Assistant Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The TNPSC General Subordinate Service Dept Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC School Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
- Name of The Post
- School Assistant
Age Limit – SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs,BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes And Others i.e Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCM Minimum Age 20 Years Maximum Age Below 35 Years
Education Qualification – A Degree in Mathematics of any University in the State of Tamil Nadu. Must possess a B.T. or B.Ed. Degree of any University in the State of Tamil Nadu. AND Must have studied Tamil in the S.S.L.C. / H. Sc.
Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. (i) Main Examination in Computer Based Test Format and (ii) Oral Test.
Examination Fee – Total fee Rs.150/- Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs.50
How to apply – Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net Detailed instructions for filling up online application are given in Para 11 of this Notification.
Hall Ticket Download – The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. no Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the on-Line Application Form
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only