TNPSC Tamil Pandit Grade-I, School Assistant,School Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017 Apply Online / TNPSC School Assistant (SA) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / TNPSC School Assistant 2017 Eligible Criteria and Selection Press www.tnpscexams.net
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Tamil Pandit Grade-I, School Assistant , School Assistant Post Recruitment Notification 2017 in Tamil Nadu Social Defence Subordinate Service Posts, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in Direct Recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment.
- NPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- TNPSC Assistant Tester Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
TNPSC Post Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpscexams.net. The TNPSC Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of the Post
- Tamil Pandit Grade-I
- School Assistant (Science)
- School Assistant (History)
TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Post Wise Age Qualification
|Category of Candidates&||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs,
BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes&
|18 Years||Who have passed PTC/PUC /
HSC / Diploma/ Degree – No
Maximum Age Limit
|“Others” [ i.e Candidates not belonging
to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]
|18 Years||30 Years|
TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Post Wise Education Qualification
Tamil Pandit Grade-I – (a) (i) A Degree in Tamil and (ii) B.T., or B.Ed., Degree of a University in the State of Tamil Nadu or (b) (i) Minimum General Educational Qualification and (ii) A Title of Oriental learning in Tamil conferred by any University in the State of Tamil Nadu and (iii) A trained teachers certificate of the Secondary Grade or a senior basic Grade Teachers Training Certificate (or) Successful completion of the Pandit Training course or diploma in Teaching of any University in the State of Tamil Nadu
School Assistant (Science) – A Degree in Science and B.T., or B.Ed. Degree of a University in the State of Tamil Nadu
School Assistant (History) – A Degree in History and B.T. or B.Ed., Degree of a University in the State of Tamil Nadu
Certificate of Physical Fitness – Candidates selected for appointment to the posts will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the form prescribed below
|Name of the Post||Standard of Vision||Form of Certificate
of Physical Fitness
|Tamil Pandit Grade-I
School Assistant (Science)
School Assistant (History)
for Executive Post
|‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging
to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs].
|18 Years||30 Years|
Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test.
Examination fee – Rs.130/- i.e. Cost of Application Rs.30/- + Examination fee Rs. 100/ for the candidates who apply for the two posts Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.30/- towards Application Cost. Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency)
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and pass word confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given e-mail ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- On entering Application Number and password, Candidates can download their application and print, if required.
- Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of selection.
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only