TNPSC Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies Recruitment 2018 Coming Soon Apply Online / TNPSC Junior Inspector Notification 2018 Apply Online / TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination (CCSE) Notification 2018 Eligible Criteria and Selection Press at www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Junior Inspector Notification 2018 for direct recruitment to the following posts included in Combined Civil Services Examination–III (Group-IIIA) Posts , the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in Direct Recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment.
- TNPSC Junior Inspector Recruitment Apply Online
- TNPSC Horticultural Officer Recruitment Apply Online
TNPSC Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The Tamil Nadu Co-operative Subordinate Service Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC CCSE Recruitment 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Post
Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies
Age Limit – This Post Minimum Age Qualification in Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age For Others Below 32 years And For BC,BCM MBC/DC Below 34 years, For SC / SC (A) / ST Below 37 years, For BC,BCM MBC/DC Below 42 years For SC/SC(A)/ST Below 45 years
Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Co-operative Education Qualification
For Others – Higher Secondary Course or Pre-University Examination or A diploma in Rural Services awarded by the National Council for Rural Higher Education with Co-operation as one of the Subjects.
For SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC,BCM – Minimum general educational qualification (i.e. S.S.L.C.) or The certificate of eligibility for College course of studies in the Madras, Madurai and Annamalai Universities issued by the Board of Secondary Education or by any other competent authority.
Store Keeper, Grade – II in Industries and Commerce And Store-Keeper in Employment and Training – Must have passed the Intermediate Examination or Pre-University of any University recognised by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant or Higher Secondary Examination
Procedure Of Selection
For the Post of Junior Inspector of Co-Operative Societies – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the candidates at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Candidate’s appearance in each subject of the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. A candidate who has not appeared for the Written Examination or the Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks for selection.
For the Post of Store Keeper Grade-II – The selection of appointment to this post will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and the post option exercised by the candidates following the Rule of Reservation of appointment. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the candidates at the Written Examination and subject to the rule of reservation of appointment. Candidates appearance in the Written Examination is compulsory.
Fee – For all posts Examination Fee Rs 100/- Cost of Application Rs.50/-
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD / DVD / Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Main Examination in Computer Based Test Format, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered/given e-mail ID only.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the on-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload