TNPSC Horticultural Officer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / TNPSC Horticultural Officer Notification 2017 Apply Online / TNPSC Horticultural Officer (HO) Recruitment 2017 Eligible Criteria and Selection Process More Details for www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpsc.gov.in
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued Horticultural Officer (HO) Recruitment Notification 2017 in in Law in A&B Wing Foundational Course Training Institute, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct Recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this Recruitment.
TNPSC Horticultural Officer (HO) Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The TNPSC Agricultural Dept Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Agricultural Dept Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
- Name of the Post
- Horticultural Officer
Age Limit – SC, SC(A), ST,MBC/DC, BC, BCM and Destitute Widows of all Castes Minimum Age 18 Years And Others i.e. candidates not belonging to other than the Minimum Age Others i.e. candidates not belonging to other than the Minimum Age 18 Years
Education Qualification – Tamil Nadu Agricultural Service Horticultural Officer Post Minimum Qualification in Bachelor Degree in Horticulture
Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test.
Examination fee – Total fee Rs.175/- be paid. i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Main Examination in Computer Based Test Format, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered/given e-mail ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the
- last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply
- password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
Hall Ticket Download – The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.