TNPSC Group 1 DC, DSP, AC, AD Posts Recruitment 2017 Selection Process / TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2017 Apply Online / TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2017 Eligible Criteria and Selection Process More Details for www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpsc.gov.in
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Group-I Services Notification 2015 in Tamil Nadu Civil Service, Police Service, Commercial Taxes Service, Panchayat Development . the Government have issued Orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in Direct Recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply to this Recruitment
TNPSC Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Director of Rural Development Department Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Group 1 Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Group I Recruitment 2015 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of the Post
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Assistant Commissioner
- Assistant Director of Rural Development Department
Age Limit – TSPSC Group 1 Posts Minimum Age Qualification in Minimum Age should have completed 21 Years And Maximum Age 31 Years
Educational Qualifications – Candidates should possess a Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category – I) – A Degree or Diploma in Criminology and Forensic Science and also to those who possess National Awards for Physical Efficiency.
First Preference – A Degree both in Commerce and Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws.
Second Preference – A Degree both in Commerce and Law
Third Preference – A Degree either in Commerce or Law together with a Diploma in Taxation laws
Fourth Preference – A Degree either in Commerce or Law
Assistant Director of Rural Development Department – (i) Post Graduate Degree in Rural Service of the Gandhigram Rural Institute, Madurai District. (ii) Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Extension. (iii) Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Sociology
Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Physical Qualification
For Men – Must be not less than 165 cms in Height and not less than 86 cms round the chest on full inspiration and must have a chest expansion of not less than 5 cms on full inspiration.
For Women – Must be not less than 155 cms in Height. The Chest measurement will not apply to them.
Selection Procedure – The selection will be made in three successive stages, viz., (i) Preliminary Examination for selection of candidates for admission to the Main Written Examination and (ii) Main Written Examination and (iii) an Oral Test in the shape of an Interview.
Examination Fee – For Preliminary Examination Rs.125/- Examination Fee Rs.75 Cost of Application Rs.50 For Main Written Examination Rs.125/
How to Apply
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or mobile number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of
- Admission) for Written Examination, Interview call letters, other Memos etc. through the registered / given e-mail ID.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the candidate, post applied, communal category, date of birth, address, email ID, center of examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application
- Click “Apply on-line” to open up the on-line application form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field
- Candidates are required to upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and upload of photograph and signature. An online application uploaded without photograph and signature will be rejected.