TNPSC Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Translation Recruitment 2018 Coming Soon Apply Online / TNPSC Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Notification 2018 Apply Online / TNPSC Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Recruitment 2018 eligible Criteria and Selection Process More Details for www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpsc.gov.in
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Assistant Section Officer (Translation) Notification 2018 in in Tamil Development, Religious Endowment and Information Department, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in Direct Recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment. However no reserved turn to PSTM Candidates arises.
- TNPSC Punch Operator (PO) Recruitment Apply Online
- TNPSC Statistical Inspector (SI) Recruitment Apply Online
TNPSC Assistant Section Officer (Translation) Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The TNPSC Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC ASO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
- Name of The Post
- Assistant Section Officer (Translation)
Age Limit – SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC,BC, BCM and DW Minimum Age 18 Years And Others i.e Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCM of all Castes Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age Below 30 Years
For Assistant Section Officer in Tamil – A Degree of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission with Tamil in any one of the parts in the Degree course
For Assistant Section Officer in Telugu – A Degree of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission with Telugu in any one of the parts in the Degree course
For Assistant Section Officer in Malayalam – A Degree of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission with Malayalam in any one of the parts in the Degree course
For Assistant Section Officer in Hindi – A Degree of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission with Hindi in any one of the parts in the Degree course
Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test.
Examination fee – The Examination Total fee Rs.150/- Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs.50
How to Apply – Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net Detailed instructions for filling up online application are given in Para 12 of this Notification.
Hall Ticket Download – The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload