TNPSC Assistant Chemical Engineer (AE) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / TNPSC AE Notification 2017 Coming Soon Apply Online / TNPSC AE & AEE Post Eligible Criteria, Selection Process More Details for www.tnpsc.gov.in
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Assistant Chemical Engineer Post Direct Recruitment Notification 2017 in Chemical Testing and Analytical Laboratory, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct Recruitment on preferential basis to persons studies in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment. However, the turn for PSTM does not arise in this Recruitment.
TNPSC Assistant Chemical Engineer (AE) Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpscexams.net. The TNPSC Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC AE Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of the Post
- Assistant Chemical Engineer (ACE) in Chemical Testing and Analytical Laboratory
TNPSC ACE Post Age Qualification
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs
and Destitute Widows of all Castes.
|18 Years||No Age limit|
|‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging to
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]
|18 Years||30 Years|
Education Qualification – Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by an University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant or Board recognized by the Government of India or by any State Government of India.
Assistant Chemical Engineer (ACE) Qualification – A degree – in Chemical Engineering or A.M.I.I. Chemical Engineering (or) A Diploma in – Chemical Technology or Chemical Engineering
Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test.
Examination fee – Rs.130/- (i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 30/- + Examination fee Rs.100 Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.30/- towards Application cost. Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
- Candidates are first required log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- On entering Application Number and password, Candidates can download their application and print, if required.
- Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of selection.
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only