TNPSC Engineering Supervisor (ES) Recruitment 2017 Coming Soon Apply Online / TNPSC Engineering Supervisor Notification 2017 Apply Online / TNPSC Engineering Supervisor Recruitment 2017 Eligible Criteria and Selection Process More Details for www.tnpscexams.net
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Engineering Supervisor Recruitment Notification 2017 Tamil Nadu Agricultural Marketing Subordinate Service, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in Direct Recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment. However no reserved turn for PSTM arises in this Recruitment.
- TNPSC Agricultural Officer (AO) Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- TNPSC Foreman Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
TNPSC Engineering Supervisor Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The TNPSC Agricultural Marketing Subordinate Dept Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Agricultural Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of the Post
TNPSC Engineering Supervisor Age Limit – Candidates SC, SC (A), ST, MBC / DC,BC, BCM and DW of all Minimum Age 18 Years And Others i.e. Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC / DC, BC and BCM Castes Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age 30 Years
(should not have completed)
Education Qualification – Must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training.
Experience – Must possess practical experience in Engineering works for a period of not less than five years after acquiring the Diploma
Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. Written Examination and Oral Test.
Examination fee – Total Rs.150/- i.e. Cost of Application Rs.50/- + Examination fee Rs. 100/
How to Apply
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and pass word confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given e-mail ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- On entering Application Number and password, Candidates can download their
- application and print, if required.
- Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of selection.
Hall Ticket Download – The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.