TNPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment 2017 Coming Soon Apply Online / TNPSC AE -AEE Notification 2017 Apply Online / TNPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment 2017 Eligible Criteria and Selection Press at www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Combined Engineering Services Examination (CESE) Notification 2017 in Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Water Resource, Building Organization, Electrical, Rural Development , Panchayat Raj , Junior Electrical Inspector , Junior Assistant Director of Boilers Posts , the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct Recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment to each departmental Unit separately.
- TNPSC Labour Officer (LO) Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- TNPSC Librarian Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
TNPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The Tamil Nadu Engineering Service Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination (CESE) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Water Resource
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Building Organisation, PWD
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) PWD
- Assistant Engineer in the Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department.
- Assistant Inspector of Factories
- Junior Electrical Inspector
- Junior Assistant Director of Boilers
Age Limit – SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, BCM and Destitute Widows of all Castes And Others i.e. candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCM Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age 30 Years
TNPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Post Education Qualifications
Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Water Resources, Building Organization, PWD – B.E degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural Engineering. OR A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering branch, subject to the following further conditions namely, I. Should furnish evidence of having undergone practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year. or II. Should have put in service for a period of not less than one year in Public Works Department as Overseer or Junior Engineer. or III. Should hold the Upper Subordinate or L.C.E Diploma of the College of Engineering, Guindy or L.C.E. Diploma awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Chennai.
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) in PWD – A degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering OR A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examination with Electrical Engineering as a subject.
Assistant Engineer in Rural Development and Panchayat Raj – A degree Civil Engineering OR A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution of Engineers (India) under Civil Engineering Branch subject to the condition that he/she should furnish evidence of having undergone practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
Assistant Inspector of Factories – A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology
Junior Electrical Inspector – A degree in Electrical Engineering
Junior Assistant Director of Boilers – A degree in Mechanical Engineering OR A pass in the Associate Membership Examination of Institution of Engineers, India with Mechanical Engineering as the subject.
Selection Process – (i) Main Examination in Computer Based Test Format and (ii) Oral Test
Examination fee – Rs.175/- (Rupees one hundred and Seventy five only) be paid. i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of
- Admission) for Main Examination in Computer Based Test Format, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered/given e-mail ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be
- allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only