TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Selection Process / TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria / TN Post Office Mail Guard / Postman / MTS Recruitment 2017 Apply Online at www.dopchennai.in.
Department of Posts, India O/o Chief Postmaster General, Tamilnadu Circle, Chennai is going announce in Employment Notification for Recruitment of Mail Guard, Postman, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancy, Applications are invited online from eligible Indian citizens, to fill up the posts of Multi Tasking Staff in Administrative and Subordinate offices of Tamilnadu Postal Circle in the pay scale of Rs. 5200- 20200 (Pay Band –I) with Grade Pay Rs.1800/- & Rs. 1900/-.
The registration of on-line application will commence by 00:00 hours on 2017 and close by 23:59 hours on 27.03.2017. The candidates are requested to visit the website www.dopchennai.in for information relating to Vacancies, Timelines, Instructions to candidates, etc
Eligible candidates may apply online from 2017 Other details like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application, how to Apply are given below
Name of the Post
- Mail Guard
- Multi Tasking Staff
Age limit – 18-27 years. The age relaxation is provided to persons belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PH / Ex-Servicemen candidates as per extant orders.
For Postman – Matriculation from a recognized board or University
For Mail Guard – Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized board or University
For Multi Tasking Staff – Matriculation/ ITI from recognized Board.
Application Fee and Examination Fee
- Application Fee – Rs. 100/- mandatory for all candidates.
- Examination Fee – Rs. 400/-
Selection procedure – The marks obtained in Aptitude Test will be taken to draw merit for each recruiting division and selection will be purely on merit basis. Provided that SC, ST, OBC, and PH candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, along with candidates belonging to other communities, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such SC, ST, OBC, and PH candidates will be accommodated against the general/unreserved vacancies as per their position in the Merit List. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs, OBCs, and PH candidates which will, thus, comprise of SC,ST,OBC and PH candidates who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for appointment even by relaxed standard.
How to Apply
- The candidate should visit the website www.dopchennai.in. Browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome are only recommended.
- Candidate can apply for only one Division/Unit. If a candidate registers more than one application, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected without any communication.
- The candidates are advised to go through the notification, instructions to candidates, vacancy position, FAQ carefully before filling up the application form
- The candidate should keep the scanned copies of photograph and signature ready before applying. For details of format, size, resolution, etc, the candidates are advised to see “Instructions to the candidates”
- The Candidates need not enclose/upload copies of any certificates/documents.
- The candidate has to fill up all the data required.
- Finally before submitting the form, the candidate has to check all the entries made by him/her to ensure its correctness and genuineness
- Once submitted, no data can be modified/altered.
- After registration, the system will generate a fee challan as per the caegory of the candidate.
- The registered candidates should pay the required fee at any post office with E-Payment facility (listed under e-payment link of www.dopchennai.in
- After payment of fee, the candidate has to update the payment details in the website through LOGIN.
- The registration process will get completed only after the updation of payment details
- The application can be downloaded from the website after three Post Office working days of payment updation
- The candidates are advised to keep a copy of fee challan, receipt issued by the Post office and application, for future reference
- For Receiving the SMS / Email to the registered mobile number/Registered email ID, the candidates are requested to furnish a valid Mobile Number and Email ID, otherwise no correspondence will be entertained
- Eligible candidates can download their admit cards about two weeks before the date of examination. A copy of admit cards will also be sent to the registered email Id.
- Candidates who are unable to download their Admit cards or do not receive their admit card in their registered email ID at least one week before the date of the examination should submit their request in the website through “support” tab.