TNPSC Assistant Director (AD) Recruitment 2017 Coming Soon Apply Online / TNPSC Assistant Director (AD) Notification 2017 Apply Online / TNPSC Assistant Director (AD) Recruitment 2017 Eligible Criteria and Selection Press at www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Assistant Director of Statistics Notification 2017 in Tamil Nadu Statistics Service, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on. preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this Recruitment.
- TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- TNPSC School Assistant (SA) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
TNPSC Assistant Director (AD) of Statistics Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Assistant Director (AD) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of the Post
Assistant Director of Statistics
Age Limit – SC, SC(A), ST, MBC / DC, BC, BCM and Destitute Widows of all Castes ‘Others’ i.e. candidates not belonging to other than the categories referred to in Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age Should not have completed 30 Years
Education Qualification in Assistant Director of Statistics – 1.Master’s Degree in Statistics or 2. Master’s degree in Economics / Operations Research / Computer Applications / Computer Science / Mathematics / Mathematical Economics / Econometrics and Statistics as ancillary / allied subject. Provided that the candidates with the above degrees in subjects other than Statistics are, apart from being fully conversant with basic level concepts of Statistics (including Bayes’ theorem in Probability, Probability distributions like Binomial, Poisson, Normal, t, Chi-Square & F, Probability Generating Functions, Moment Generating Function, Theory of Estimation, Testing of Hypothesis using various Statistical Tests like Z, t, F, Chi-Square, basics of Multiple Regression and Multivariate analysis and Sampling designs) should also have adequate knowledge in advanced level statistical concepts like logistic regression Logit and Probit models, Time Series Models including Auto-Regressive Integrated Moving Average (ARIMA) models, Multivariate analysis including Factor analysis, Cluster analysis, Principal component analysis, Design of Experiment, Non-parametric tests and Generalized Linear Models. In addition, they should have basic skills in using MSExcel and either Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS) or Statistical Analysis System (SAS) for Statistical data analysis
Examination fee – Rs.175/- be paid. i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/ Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application cost. Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency. Candidates can avail of the facility of one time Registration on payment of Rs.50/- towards Registration fee. The registration shall be valid for a period of Five years from the date of one time registration.
How to apply – Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net Detailed instructions for filling up online application are given in Paragraph 11 of this Notification
Hall Ticket Download – The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Main Examination in Computer Based Test Format, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered/given email ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited,
- candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application