Telangana (TS) EAMCET Notification 2017 Online Application / TS EAMCET Notification 2017 Answer Key / Telangana (TS) EAMCET Notification 2017 Apply Online / TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria at www.med.tseamcet.in
Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) 2017 will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) for entry into the first year MBBS & BDS courses only (Government Colleges and Convener quota in Private Colleges) offered for the academic year 2017 in the State of Telangana
Telangana (TS) EAMCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria – Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for TS EAMCET-2017
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local / non – local status requirements as laid down in the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended
For MBBS / BDS Courses
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of the Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) / Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) / Biotechnology at the qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribe & Backward Classes, the marks obtained shall be a minimum of 40% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) / Biotechnology.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
Criteria for Ranking – The candidates who have secured qualifying marks in TS EAMCET-III-2017 and candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribe, for whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed, shall be assigned ranking in the order of merit on the basis of combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to the marks secured in TS EAMCET-III-2017 and 25% weightage to the marks secured in the relevant group subjects namely Biology, Physics, Chemistry of the qualifying examination
Submission of the Online Application form for Medicine Stream – Candidates with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects in their Intermediate or its equivalent course should submit online application for MBBS / BDS courses.
Criteria for Admissions – Health Medical and Family Welfare (E1) Department for admission into MBBS / BDS courses on the basis of Competitive entrance examination, a candidate for admission to those courses must have obtained not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together both at qualifying and TS EAMCET-III-2017 examination,. In respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC must have obtained not less than 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together both at qualifying and TS EAMCET-III-2017 examination.
Registration Fee – Medical Registration fee Rs. 250/- (for SC/ST candidates) Rs. 500/- (for others)
Submission of Online Application form (Dates Soon)
- Date of commencement of submission of Online Application
- Last Date for submission of Online application:
- Without Late Fee : 07-06-2017
- With a Late Fee of Rs. 500/-
- With a Late Fee of Rs. 1,000/-
- # With a Late Fee of Rs. 5,000/-
- # With a Late Fee of Rs. 10,000/-
The Registration Fee / Late Fee may be paid at – TS Online / AP Online Centers / Mee Seva centres / e-seva centers in Telangana / A.P. OR, Through Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking)
The Following Information Must be kept Ready for Filling the Details During Online Submission
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates (Caste Certificate Application number for SC/ST only)
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income Upto One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
Online Submission – For Online submission, visit the website www.tseamcet.in. A candidate has to pay Rs. 500/- / Rs. 250/- as Registration Fee and late fee (if applicable) by opting any of the following two modes of payment: (a) TS (AP) Online / e-Seva / Mee Seva. (b) Debit / Credit Card. After filling the Online Application Form with the required details, the candidate is required to verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled In Online Application Form will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details. The candidate is required to take printout of Filled In Online Application Form and it is to be submitted to the Invigilator during the examination after affixing a recent color photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer or Principal of the College where studied qualifying examination. The candidate should use the Registration Number for future correspondence.
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only