Telangana (TS) Postal Department Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / Telangana (TS) Postal Circle PA / SA / MTS / Postman Notification 2018 Eligibility Criteria / Telangana (TS) Postal Department Notification 2018 Selection Process at www.indiapost.gov.in
Department of Posts Office of The Chief Postmaster General, Telengana Circle, Hyderabad is Announce Employment Notification for Direct Recruitment to The Cadre of Postman/Mail Guard Posts. Applications are invited from the eligible Applicants to fill up the posts of Postman and Mail Guard in the following Postal Divisions / Units in Telengana Postal Circle in the pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 (PB-1) + Grade Pay Rs.2000/- + admissible allowances in accordance with Postman Recruitment Rules 2010 / Mail Guard Recruitment Rules 2010 notified vide GOI Gazette order No.682 dated 20/12-2010 and subsequent amendment issued vide No.311 dated 28/6-2012 and Postman/ Mail Guard Recruitment(Amendment) Recruitment Rules 2014. The details of vacancies are as furnished below
Name of The Post
Postman / Mail Guard
Pay Scale – Scale of Rs.5200-20200 (PB-1) + Grade Pay Rs.2000/
Age Limit – 18-27 years (Upper age limit relaxable for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes up to five years and for candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes up to three years & others in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time). Age relaxation for Ex Servicemen would be as per extant orders of Govt. of India issued from time to time
For Postman – Matriculation / SSC from a recognized Board or University.
For Mail Guard – Matriculation/SSC from any recognized Board or University
Examination centre – Details will be intimated separately through Hall permit Date of Examination: Details will be intimated through Hall permit
Fee – Cost of Application form Registration: Rs 100/- Examination fee – Rs 400/- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
Selection Procedure – Based on the marks obtained in the Aptitude Test, a merit list of qualified candidates will be prepared in each Postal / RMS Division separately. As per the availability of vacancies as notified above, selection will be made in the respective unit based on the merit list among the candidates applied for that particular Division/Unit
Hall Permit – Hall Permit can be downloaded from the website – www.appost.in. after Notifying the date of Examination in the Website . No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Examination
NOTE – Applications purchased from outside vendors will not be accepted. Applications should not be sent by Post The applications submitted online through website www.appost.in only will be accepted. In respect of candidates who apply manually, no correspondence will be entertained and no Hall permit will be issued to such candidates even if they pay prescribed fees by any mode
- The candidate has to wait till SMS is received to his/ her mobile number confirming the payment details
- After receipt of SMS, the candidate will get access to fill up online application.
- After receipt of SMS, the candidate will get access to fill up online application. c) Before applying online the candidate has to keep all the relevant documents ready for entering the data as per the certificates (like DOB Proof, Certificate of caste, Ex Service man Certificate etc).
- The Candidate has to keep ready the soft copies of his/her recent passport size photograph in JPG format(size not to exceed 50 KB)
- The Candidate has to keep ready a soft copy of his/her signature made on a piece of paper with black ink in JPG format (size not to exceed 20 KB)
- The Candidate has to update all the mandatory fields and confirm the declaration.
- The Candidate has to verify the correctness of data fed before submitting his/her application
- The Candidate has to submit the application by clicking “Save/Submit” button
- No correspondence will be entertained for modifying the application details.
- The Candidate can take the print out of the application and keep for further correspondence. Candidate need not send any physical application /Hard copy of application
- Help desk provision is available at any point of time to the candidate to guide how to apply/to know the status of the application over the Telephone number displayed in the web page.
- No documents to be attached as proof at the time of submitting the application.
- The Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee is -2018
- The Applicants after successful registration of the On-Line Application are advised to keep print out of his/her Application, copy of fee challan / receipt issued by the Post office for any future reference.
- The Applicants are advised not to enclose/upload copies of any certificates/documents. The application Registered On-line will be treated as Provisional and it will be subject to Verification of respective Certificates/documents at the time of selection
- The Applicant has to furnish a Declaration to the effect that the inputs furnished by him/her are true, complete and correct to best of his/her knowledge and they will be supported by the original documents/testimonials as and when required/demanded. Any false/incorrect information found/detected at any stage, his/her candidature/appointment will be summarily rejected/terminated.