SSC SI ASI Notification 2017 Apply Online / SSC SI ASI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / SSC Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process for BSF,CISF,CRPF,ITBPF,SSB,CAPF Dept at www.ssconline2.gov.in
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF Department, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited applications for the post of Sub Inspector (SI) for Recruitment to vacancies in Delhi Police,BSF,CISF,CRPF,ITBPF,SSB,CISF. Interested candidates need to apply for Online Only.
The exam will be held on (Paper-II). Interest & Eligible Candidate can Apply Online at SSC official Website at www.ssconline2.gov.in, SSC BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBPF, SSB, CISF Department Recruitment of Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to apply and Other Important Dates of & Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Post
- Sub Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub- Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub- Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Age Limit – for the post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF is 20-25 years.
Education Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree From a Recognized University or Equivalent.
Nationality / Citizenship
- a citizen of India,
- a subject of Nepal,
- a subject of Bhutan,
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India,
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania ( Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Fee – Mode of payment of fee payable Rs.100/- Candidate may note that only on line applications will be accepted at www.ssconline2.gov.in, Fee paid in respect of online applications through SBI Challan /Net banking and any credit and debit cards will be accepted. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, and Scheduled Tribes and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee, as per rules/instructions of Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India.
Physical Efficiency(Endurance) Test
- For male candidates only
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chances
For female candidates only
- 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
- High Jump : 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances.
Training for Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector Posts
- Jumping over the Vertical Board
- Holding the rope on jumping from the Board
- Tarzan Swing
- Jumping on the Horizontal Board
- Parallel Rope
- Monkey Crawl
- Vertical Rope
Selection Process – Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their total marks in the Written Examination inPaper- I&II. Candidates will be recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of total marks in the Written Examination. There will be no interview component.
How to Apply – All applications must be submitted online only. For detailed instructions relating to the application form and how the application is to be submitted, may be referred to. Rest of the are available on Commission’s website http://ssc.nic.in.
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only