State Bank Of India (SBI) Probationary Officers (PO) Recruitment 2017 Coming Soon Apply Online / State Bank Of India (SBI) PO Notification 2017 Apply Online / State Bank Of India (SBI) PO Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process at www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
The State Bank Of India (SBI) is going to announce Probationary Officers (PO) Recruitment Notification in Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, Mumbai , Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Probationary Officers (POs) in State Bank of India. Candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India. Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in This Year 2017. Candidates are advised to regularly check Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in for details and updates. The examination will be as detailed under point No. 4 – Selection procedure
Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India Posts Eligible and suitable Candidates are requested to apply online through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. State Bank Of India (SBI) Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of SBI PO Recruitment 2015 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Post
Age Limit – Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 2015 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1986 and not later than 01.04.1995 (both days inclusive)
Education Qualification – Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.09.2015. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01.09.2015.
Final Selection – The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) will be added to the marks obtained in GD & Interview (Phase-III) for preparation of the final merit list. The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately. Marks secured by the candidates in the Written Test (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Discussion & Interview (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25. The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating converted marks of Written Test and Group Discussion &Interview out of 100 for each category. The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category, Results of the candidates who have qualified for GD & Interview and the list of candidates finally selected will be made available on the Bank’s website. Final select list will be published in Employment News/ Rozgar
Objective Test – The Objective Test of 2 hour duration consists of 4 Sections with 50 marks each (Total 200 marks) as follows
- Test of English Language (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc.)
- Test of General Awareness, Marketing &Computers
- Test of Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Test of Reasoning (High Level)
How to Apply – Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online – Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by email.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc. during the process of scanning
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Attendance Sheet, the applicant will be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.
Scanning The Photograph & Signature
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Color to True Color.
- File Size as specified above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature
- (Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo / Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the ‘Upload’ button.