RRC ECR Notification 2018 Apply Online / RRC ECR Recruitment 2018 Eligibility / RRC ECR Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at www.psc.ap.gov.in
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Patna has Going to Announce Employment Notification for Recruitment of Porter / Trackman / Helper-II /Gr D Post, Applications are Application to be made Available on Website www.psc.ap.gov.in
Railway Recruitment Cel (RRC) East Central Railway (ECR) Post Eligible Candidates can Apply in Prescribed Application Format before 2018. Other Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification & how to Apply are given below
Name of The Post
- Helper-II (Mech)
- Helper-II (S&T)
- Helper-II (Elect)
- Gr.‟D‟ (Engg.)
- Gr.‟D‟ (Store)
Age Limit – The minimum age limit is 18 years and the upper age limit is 33 year
- By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
- By 5 years to candidates who have originally been domiciled Jammu & Kashmir
Proof Of Age – Matric Certificate issued by Board, or, (b) School Leaving Certificate counter signed by Inspector of Schools /Headmaster/District Education Officer.
Education Qualification – Candidates should possess the qualification of 10th Pass or ITI / Centre of Excellence (COE) or equivalent. Candidates appearing at and/or awaiting results of the final examinations of 10th/ITI/COE or equivalent on the date of application are not eligible to apply. Educational Qualification must be from Recognized Institutions/Boards, otherwise candidature will be cancelled.
Application Fee – Rs. 100/- (one hundred only) payable in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order only, drawn in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer(RRC), Railway Recruitment Cell, E.C.Railway, payable at Patna. Remittance of examination fee in any other form will not be accepted and application shall be summarily rejected solely on this ground. Indian Postal Order (s) should not have been issued earlier to the date of issue of this notification
Mode Of Application – Candidates should submit the applications either in Hindi or in English in the format, Application having any change in the format will be rejected
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)Passing t
- he Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Enclosures to The Application
- A passport size photograph (not older than 01 months) without wearing cap & goggles/coloured glasses is to be pasted (not stapled) at the appropriate place in the application form
- Indian Postal Order towards the examination fee of Rs.100/- (rupees one hundred only), wherever applicable
- Certificates in proof of the Date of Birth. Only 10th class pass/Matric certificate or school leaving certificate will be accepted
- Certificates in proof of educational/technical qualifications.
- Community certificates for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC communities.
- Non-creamy layer certificate from OBC candidates.
- Physical Disability Certificate for candidates applying for quota reserved for them.
- Income certificate for economically backward class candidates seeking fee concession.
- Self-declaration for candidates belonging to minority communities seeking fee concession.
- In case of Ex-servicemen and Government Servants, self attested copy of certificate from the appropriate authority giving their length of regular service etc.
Application Send by – The duly filled up application along with the required documents should be addressed to the Assistant Personnel Officer (RRC), Railway Recruitment Cell, East Central Railway, Polson Complex, Digha Ghat, Patna – 800011, Bihar. Or dropped in the Application Box/Room at Railway Recruitment Cell office, East Central Railway, Polson Complex, Digha Ghat, Patna – 800011 Bihar upto 18.00 hours of the closing date i.e 14.10.2013 on all working days i.e except Saturday, Sunday and Gazetted Holidays.6.2