OPSC AEE – AE Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / Odisha (OPSC) AEE – AE Notification 2017 Apply Online / OPSC AEE – AE Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process 2017 at www.opsc.gov.in
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is issued Recruitment Notification 2017 Post of Asst. Executive Engineer (Civil) and Asst. Executive Engineer (Mechanical) in Group- ‘A’ of Odisha Engineering Service under Water Resources Dept. Posts..
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) a Engineering Service under Water Resources Department, Works Department and H & U.D. department Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017. The OPSC AEE Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / how to Apply / Application fee other Details of mentioned below
OPSC Recruitment 2017 Name of the Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE – Civil)
- Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE – Mechanical)
Remuneration – Scale of pay of `15,600/-`39,100/- with Grade Pay of `5,400/- in P.B.-3with usual Dearness Allowance and other Allowances as may be sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
Age Limit – A candidate must be under 32 (thirty-two) years and above 21 (twenty one) years of age as on the 1 st January, 2017 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1983, and not later than 1st January 1994. The upper age limit is relax-able by 5 (five) years for candidates belonging to the categories of Scheduled Castes(S.C.), Scheduled Tribes (S.T.), Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (S.E.B.C.), Women, Ex-servicemen, and by 10 (ten) years for candidates belonging to Physically Handicapped (Orthopedically Handicapped) category, whose disability should not be less than 40%. Provided that, a candidate who comes under more than one category mentioned above, he/she will be eligible for only one age relaxation benefit, which shall be considered most beneficial to him/her.
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have Degree in Engineering in Civil/ Mechanical or an equivalent qualification from any University or Institution recognized by the Government or he must be an Associated Member of the Institution of Engineers of India in Civil/ Mechanical
Application fee – A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and nonadjustable fee of `300/-(Rupees three hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons with disability (whose disability is not less than 40%) are exempted from payment of this fee
Selection Process – The selection of candidates for recruitment to the above posts shall be made on the basis of Objective Type Written Test and Viva Voce test. The weightage on objective type written test shall be 90% (ninety per cent) and weight-age on viva test shall be 10% (ten per cent). The Commission will prepare a common merit lists in respect of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) and Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical) for allotment to different departments as per their preference and ranking given in their online application/hard copy
How Apply Online
- Candidate must go through this Advertisement available in the Website of OPSC before filling up online application
- Candidates must apply online through the concerned website www.opsconline.gov.in Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected
- Before filling up the online application form, the candidates must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal.
- Instructions to fill up online application
- Guidelines for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature & Left Thumb Impression
- Candidates are required to upload the scanned image of latest passport size colour photograph along with scanned image of his/her full signature and scanned image of Left Thumb Impression (L.T.I.) in the online application form. The Uploaded photograph, specimen (full) signature and L.T.I. must be clearly identifiable/ visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the
- Commission and no representation from the candidate will be entertained
- The candidates are required to visit the Website of the Commission at www.opsc.gov.in for detailed information about the programme of the examination/interview, notice regarding rejection of applications; other important notices etc. and also keep track of publication of various notices to the effect in the leading local daily news papers for information.
- Candidates should keep at least 2 copies of latest passport size photograph which is uploaded on the online application form for future use.
- While filling up the relevant box of the online application form, the candidate has to mention details of marks (minus extra optional) secured in each Annual examination leading to award of Degree
- On successful submission of the Online Application Form, a Unique Registration ID will be displayed on the screen as well as on the top of the application form. Candidates are required to note down the Unique Registration ID for future reference and take a printout of the finally submitted online application form and put his/her signature under the Declaration (available in 2nd page) for submission to O.P.S.C. along with copies of requisite certificates and documents.
- Thereafter, the candidates who are required to pay the fee shall take a printout of Online Challan (Pay-in-Slip) for payment of requisite fee of `300/- (Rupees three hundred) only at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI). The Fee paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be adjusted or held in reserve for any other examination or recruitment
- Candidates are required to send the Printout/Hard copy of the filled in Online Application duly signed under the declaration along with copies of required certificates and documents etc., as provided under Para-11 of this Advertisement, copy of Challan showing payment of Application Fee, by Registered Post/Speed Post to the Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission,19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack -753001 so as to reach the same in the office of the OPSC on or before 2017.
- The envelope containing the printout/hard copy of the Online Application along with requisite certificates and documents etc must be super scribed “Application For The Post Of Asst. Executive Engineer In (Civil/Mechanical) In Group- ‘A’. Application received after the closing date shall not be entertained. The Commission will not take any responsibility if the Application is not received in time
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date to avoid last hour rush
- Certificate of admission to the examination/interview to the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the website of the OPSC prior to the date of examination or interview which will be published in the website and news paper. The candidates are required to download their Admission Certificate from the website of the Commission and produce the same for admission to the examination. No separate correspondence will be made on this score.
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only