Odisha High Court Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / Odisha Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Notification 2017 Apply Online / OPSC Odisha High Court Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria at www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
The Odisha State Orissa High Court is going to announce Recruitment Notification 2017 Assistant Section Officer (ASO). Orissa High Court Department ASO Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017,
The information Regarding Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of Odisha High Court Recruitment 2017 is mentioned below
Name of the Post
Assistant Section Officer (ASO)
Age Limit – Shall not be below 18 years of age and above 35 years of age as on 01.01.2017 upper age is relaxable upto 5 years in case of S.C & S.T. Candidates.
Qualification – A Graduate in any discipline with Diploma in Computer Application from a Govt. recognised Institution of minimum one year duration having minimum knowledge in Computer Operation. MS Office Package and Internet / e-mail application.
Examination Fee – Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable and nonadjustable fee of Rs.l00/- in shape of Treasury Challan under the Head “0070- Other Administrative Services – 01 – Administration of Justice – 501 – Services and Services Fees -9903220 – Home Department – 9915770 – Examination Fees” or through online by using Credit Cord / Debit Cord / Net Banking System. The S.C and S.T. Candidates are exempted from paying the Examination Fees
How to Apply
- Applications should be submitted ONUNE in the prescribed format only by logging into the official website of the Orissa High Court www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
- Candidates must go through ‘The Instructions on how to apply online’available on the Orissa High Court website in order to understand the complete procedure for filling up and submitting forms successfully and guidelines for Scanning and Uploading Photograph, Signature and payment of fee through Treasury Challan or online by using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking System.
- Incomplete/incorrect applications or applications submitted through modes other than the prescribed ONUNE format will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates are required to submit their original certificates at the time of interview / Viva voce Test.
- Candidates already in Government service shall have to produce “No Objection Certificate” / “Letter of Permission” from competent authority at the time of Interview IViva voce Test.
- The candidates are advised to check the Orissa High Court website regularly for latest updates. No T.A./D.A. will be paid for appearing in the written test / interview
The Government of Odisha State Orissa High Court Cuttack Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Posts Apply for More Details Visit at official website at www.orissahighcourt.nic.in
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only