Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank (HPGB) Recruitment 2018 Coming Soon Apply Online / HPGB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank (HPGB) Recruitment 2018 Selection Process & Eligibility criteria at www.ibps.in
The Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank (HPGB) is going to announce employment Notification for Recruitment 2018 in HPGB in invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS
Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank (HPGB) Recruitment Posts Eligible and suitable Candidates are requested to apply online through Bank’s website by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in. HPGB Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of HPGB Jobs Recruitment 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Post
- Officer Scale –III
- Officer Scale –II (General Banking)
- Officer Scale –II (IT)
- Officer Scale –II ( Treasury Manager)
- Officer Scale –II (Agriculture Officer)
- Officer Scale – I
- Office Assistant (M.P.)
Scale of Pay
- Officer Scale –III – (25700-800/5 – 29700-900/2 – 31500)
- Officer Scale – II – (19400 -700/1 – 20100 – 800/10 – 28100)
- Officer Scale – I – (14500-600/7 – 18700-700/2 – 20100-800/7 – 25700)
- Office Assistant (M.P.) – 7200-400/3 -8400-500/3 -9900-600/4 -12300-700/7 -17200-1300/1- 18500-800/1 -19300
Eligibility Criteria – Eligibility Criteria is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar Issue Dated June – July, 2018 released by IBPS and posted on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in
Language Proficiency – The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State i.e. Hindi (The condition does not apply for the posts of Officer Scale II and III). For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have
- Local language/ Native Language as Hindi at 10th Std level.
- Local language as Hindi at any level up to graduation level.
Application Fee – Including Postage/ Intimation Charges) (Non-Refundable)
- Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs.100/- for all others
Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs.100/- for all others
Requisite Application Fee may be paid through CBS at any of the Branches of HIMACHAL PRADESH GRAMIN BANK or PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK, by means of Payment challans available in the Bank’s website www.himachalgraminbank.org
Selection Procedure – Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2018 and Personal Interview for all cadres. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/Unreserved (UR) category.
Personal Interview – Depending on the number of vacancies, Bank will call from among who have applied to bank, the number equivalent to three times the number of vacancies short-listed based on their Total Weighted Scores (TWS). Remaining applicants, if any, will not receive an interview call from the Bank.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.himachalgraminbank.org
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs- CWE III conducted in This Year is kept active during the currency of a recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Interview etc. to the registered e-mail ID.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.himachalgraminbank.org. and click on the link “Recruitment
- Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification
- the candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan
- Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS
- Candidates may pay application fees including postal charges in any of the branches of (Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank or Punjab National Bank ) in the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan only
- Go to the nearest Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account Nos 87112100056423 for HPGBRECTPR (OA)- 2018 and 87112100056414 for HPGBRECTPR (O) – 2018.
- Go to the nearest Punjab National Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay, in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account Nos 0311002100045364 for HPGBRECTPR O-2018 and 0311002100045373 for HPGBRECTPR OA- 2018