HP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / HP Postal Department MTS / PA / SA/ Post Man / Post Master Notification 2017 Apply Online / HP Postal Department PA/SA / MTS / Post Man / Post Master Selection Process & Eligibility criteria at www.hppostalcircle.gov.in
The Department of Posts Office Of Director of Accounts (Postal) Himachal Pradesh State , Sundernagar is going to announce employment Notification for PA/SA / MTS / Post Man / Post Master Recruitment 2017 notification. The eligible and suitable candidates can apply through online application mode from 2017. The information regarding age limit / educational qualification / no of posts / selection process / how to apply / application fee / and other details of HP Postal Department Notification 2017 is mentioned below
Name of the Post
- Postman (N.G Group ‘C’ Post)
- MTS (N.G Group ‘C’ Post)
Age Limit – Between 18-27 years (Upper age limit relaxable for reserved vacancies candidates belonging to scheduled castes/ scheduled tribes up to five years, for candidates belonging to other backward classes up to three years and for ex-servicemen, P.H candidates and Govt.servant candidate up to the extent admissible in accordance with the concerned Recruitment Rules and the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time
Probation – The candidates selected will remain on probation for two years.
Education Qualification – (i) Postman- Matriculation from a recognized Board or University. (ii) MTS – Matriculation or ITI from recognized Board.
Selection Procedure – The marks obtained in Aptitude Test will be taken to draw merit in respect of concerned division/ unit and selection will be purely on merit basis i.e. marks taken in Aptitude Test in particulars division/unit only
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to download the “ application form and Hall Permit format” from our
website i.e. “www.hppostalcircle.gov.in” and to fill up the same completely
- Pass-port size photos must be affixed at place provided on application form and Hall Permit
and 3rd photo-copy must be sent loose for office –use (i.e. to be pasted on Attendance Sheet by the
office) along with application/ hall permit forms duly completed in all respects. All the three
photographs should be same and latest copies.
- No certificate needs to be sent along with application form, but the required particulars must
be noted correctly/ completely on application.
- A self addressed envelope with Rs. 39/- postage stamp affixed thereon on account of speed
post charges for despatch of hall permit.
- All the applications will be treated as provisional and admit-card will be issued subject to his/her
satisfying the eligibility conditions.
- The candidate may apply for more than one Postal Division, but he has to appear in Aptitude
Test for only one division/Unit.
- (One Registered/ Speed Post Letter (Envelope) should contain one application only.
(viii) Application must be sent to the correct division/unit. No action will be taken on the application
which are sent missent.
- Two different envelopes should be used for different cadre/ post.
- The SC/ST/OBC/PH certificate should be in the format prescribed by central government ,
otherwise candidate will be treated as OC
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only