Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Eligibility / Gujarat Post Office Notification 2018 Selection Process / Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2018 Applications Send Address www.indiapost.gov.in
The Chief Postmaster General, Gujarat Postal Circle, Ahmedabad is going to announce soon employment notification for the outstanding sports persons who have represented at International/ National/ Inter University/ National School Games. for recruitment to Postal/ Sorting & Postal Assistant in SBCO, Postman & Multi Tasking Staff cadres (Group-C) in Gujarat Postal Circle.
The Eligible and Suitable Candidates can Apply Through Online Application Mode From 2018. The Information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / Selection Process / how to Apply / Application Fee / and Other Details of Gujarat Postal Department Notification 2018 is mentioned below
Name of The Post
- Postal Assistant
- Sorting Assistant
- Postman and MTS Cadre
Scale of Pay
- Postal / Sorting Assistant – Rs. 5,200-20,200 (Pay Band-I) + Grade pay of Rs.2,400 plus admissible allowances
- Postman – Rs. 5,200-20,200 (Pay Band-I) + Grade pay of Rs.2, 000 plus admissible allowances
- MTS – Rs. 5,200-20,200 (Pay Band-I) + Grade pay of Rs.1,800 plus admissible allowances
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant/Postman – Applicants between 18-27 Years (Relaxable by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC & ST)
- MTS – Between 18-25 Years (Relaxable by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC & ST)
Probation and Training
- Probation – The candidates selected will be appointed and will be on probation as per rules.
- Training – The training will be imparted to the selected candidate as prescribed.
For Postal / Sorting Assistant – (a) Pass in 10+2 standard or 12th class pass from recognized University / Board of School Education, Board of Secondary Education (excluding vocational/JOC streams). (b) Candidates with higher education are also eligible but they have to fulfill the requirements mentioned in sub Para (a) above. There are no bonus marks for higher education. (c) Candidates who have passed 12th standard/10+2 in vocational course or Job Oriented Course (JOC) are not eligible.
For Postman – (a) Matriculation from a recognized Board or University. (b) Candidates with higher education are also eligible but they have to fulfill the requirements mentioned in sub Para (a) above. There are no bonus marks for higher education
For MTS – (a) Matriculation or ITI from a recognized Board. (b) Candidates with higher education are also eligible but they have to fulfill the requirements mentioned in sub Para (a) above. There are no bonus marks for higher education.
Sports Qualification – The candidates with the following qualifications shall be considered meritorious for the purpose of recruitment under sports quota.
- Sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in the sports/games shown above.
- Sportsmen who have represented their university in the inter university tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in the sports/games shown above.
- Sportsmen who have represented the state schools team in the National Sports/Games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in the sports/games shown above
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive
Application Fee – All the Applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs 100/- in form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) only, in favour of “Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Circle” payable at the Post Office “New Delhi GPO, New Delhi-110001 Original Indian Postal Order must be enclosed with the duly filled application form. The application fee paid through any other mode i.e., cheque/ Demand Draft/ UCR or any other mode will not be accepted and all such applications will be summarily rejected.
Submission of Applications – Applications to be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF POSTAL/SORTING ASSISTANT/ POSTMAN / MTS IN DELHI POSTAL CIRCLE UNDER SPORTS QUOTA” and to be sent through Registered / Speed post to Assistant Director (R&E), O/o the Chief Postmaster General, Delhi Circle, Meghdoot Bhawan New Delhi-110001.