RRC Group D Notification 2017 Apply Online / RRC Group D Selection Process / RRC Group D Physical Standard / RRC Group D Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for www.rrcnr.org
Government Of India, Ministry Of Railway Recruitment Cells (RRC) is going to announce Centralized Employment Notice for Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities for erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts Website www.rrcnr.org. applications are invited from eligible Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) of Indian Nationality for the erstwhile Group ‘D’ posts in PB-1, Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only Online.
- APPSC Assistant Professor Notification 2017 Apply Online
- APPSC Junior Assistant (JA) Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- APPSC Manager Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
RRC Group D Posts Interest and Eligible candidates may apply online on or After Notification Annonced. This RRC Group D Recruitment More Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, how to Apply are given below
Name of RRC
- Chennai SR
Age Limit – RRC Group D Posts Applicants Age should be 18 to 42 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is applicable upto 15 years for SC/ ST, 13 years for OBC and 10 years for PwD candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification – Candidates should be passed 10th or ITI equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Selection Process – Applicants will be selected based on online test and medical fitness test.
Verification Original Documents And Format Of Certificates – to ascertain their eligibility as on the date of submission of application candidates are required to produce all original documents at the time of document verification
- Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or equivalent certificate (proof for date of Birth and Matric qualification)
- Caste certificate for SC/ST- Annexure-3.
- Caste certificate for OBC- Annexure-4.
- Medical Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – Annexure-9.
- NOC from employer for serving employees.
- Attestation/discharge certificate for Ex-serviceman.
How to Apply – RRB Group D Posts Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.rrcnr.org
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
- Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
- Log on to the website www.rrcnr.org.
- Click on “CEN 1/2015 Link for Special Recruitment Drive for PwD candidates”
- Again Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the mandatory details.
- Click on Register.
- 8. Take print out of application form for future use.
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only